Happy Independence Day in the US

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
Just posting my greeting here because the US in fact is my country's liberator and teacher.

In my country it is the friendship day between Americans and my mostly infamous compatriots .

I hope the US economy will still continue to progress because we in Asia Pacific will never want to see China surpassing the US in either military; economy; science and technology etc.

China should always be in check just to make sure that it will never try to become aggressive someday. only the US has the power to do it.

Jun 30, 2018
Happy 4th man! Under Trump I have little doubt the US economy will continue to boom. (GDP projection that came out last week said it may hit 5% next year, which is absolutely phenomenal).

The U.S. isn't going anywhere. :)

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
The 4th is tomorrow.. :)
You have to remember that because of the location of some users they get to the new day a long time before us. The international date line meanders around through the Pacific Ocean causing the Philippines to be on one side and Hawaii and the Aleutian Islands (part of Alaska to be on the other). The Phillippines are roughly a half a day ahead of the US on the calendar.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
The Mayflower & The Birth of America | Episode 1 | Season 2 | Lineage

As the Mayflower landed in Plymouth, no one could have imagined the impact this seemingly small event would have on world history. America would rise out of obscurity, slowly at first, and go on to impact the world socially, economically and religiously in a profound way. Join us as we continue this journey tracing our lineage​

T

theanointedsinner

ooh, border most enticing