Happy New Year๐ŸŽ‰

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 3, 2021
๐ŸŽ† Happy New Year 2022 from East Indonesia. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Happy New Year from New Zealand! Though we have a bout three New Years here. The first New Year doesn't really feel like a New Year to me, as I have to work today...!

I expect maybe to sell a few 2022 calendars today. By February we are just giving them away.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Happy New Year from Kentucky, USA:) (not quite New Year just yet, here though). We've got a few more hours to go.

Dec 3, 2021
Happy New Year from New Zealand! Though we have about three New Year's here. The first New Year doesn't feel like a New Year to me, as I have to work today...!

I expect maybe to sell a few 2022 calendars today. By February we are just giving them away.
Enjoy Lanolin. God be with you always. Every New Year people celebrate with food and prayer (Especially in East Indonesia) and for me, it's busy every New Year. Bless you. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Enjoy Lanolin. God be with you always. Every New Year people celebrate with food and prayer (Especially in East Indonesia) and for me, it's busy every New Year. Bless you. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Indonesia always has the best new year! Especially in Jakarta and the fireworks. I've read there's also this place called Bundaran HI (spelling?) that's supposed to be great. Have fun Runny!

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
Next year,
In Jerusalem!

Dec 3, 2021
Happy New Year from Kentucky, USA:) (not quite New Year just yet, here though). We've got a few more hours to go.
Wow.. Bless New Year. God in all seasons of our life. Amen! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Hmm, I guess I don't get to bump my 2021 thread then, alas.

A blessed and productive Gregorian New Year to you all. 50 minutes past for me and in another 2 minutes it'll be .0001 of a year past ...give or take (EST)

It's pretty interesting because there was no celebration last year at all and this year there were lots of fireworks from neighbors on a pretty muggy night (quite similar weather wise). Had my noise tootler handy surprisingly. Family all crashed early except our neighbor and my mom...unique.

Looking at the PC time it's strange but I'm thinking I'm going to like it being an even number. Feels better somehow...not going to get all "horoscopey" though and start giving a pep talk. I feel pretty nice though...like I do on a birthday. I haven't felt this way in years so it's not a bad feeling.

Hello 2022! Central time zone people :)

Praise God!

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Mountain time zone...Woooo

:)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I bought a calendar.
These pictures are on my three 2022 calendars...the beach, a cloud with a rainbow, and tigers.

I have to have one in the kitchen, one in the study and one in the bedroom.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I bought a calendar.
These pictures are on my three 2022 calendars...the beach, a cloud with a rainbow, and tigers.

I have to have one in the kitchen, one in the study and one in the bedroom.
Do you write different things in different places?

I can see some utility in that frankly...at least for the kitchen and study.

For the bedroom, the alarm is my calendar lol. I rarely (if ever) forget why I woke up at such and such a time and if it's super important then I set multiple alarms on a phone and a clock.

I suppose the changing pictures might be neat though and the little tidbits like Leif Erikson day or something :p

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
๐ŸŽ‰Happy New Year and many blessings to all๐ŸŽ‰

Dec 3, 2021
Hmm, I guess I don't get to bump my 2021 thread then, alas.

A blessed and productive Gregorian New Year to you all. 50 minutes passed for me and in another 2 minutes it'll be .0001 of a year past ...give or take (EST)

It's pretty interesting because there was no celebration last year at all and this year there were lots of fireworks from neighbors on a pretty muggy night (quite similar weather-wise). Had my nose tootler handy surprisingly. The family all crashed early except our neighbor and my mom...unique.

Looking at the PC time it's strange but I'm thinking I'm going to like it as an even number. Feels better somehow...not going to get all "horoscope" though and start giving a pep talk. I feel pretty nice though...like I do on a birthday. I haven't felt this way in years so it's not a bad feeling.

Hello, 2022! Central time zone people :)

Praise God!
Every year has its blessings and keeps walking with God every year. Amen!
Welcome 2022 !๐ŸŽ‰ Bless you and all family๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Dec 3, 2021
Indonesia always has the best new year! Especially in Jakarta and the fireworks. I've read there's also this place called Bundaran HI (spelling?) that's supposed to be great. Have fun Runny!
aww. Thank you, that is wonderful..๐Ÿ˜Š Yah, it is a noisy year for me, and thank God for His faithfulness on us. Amen!
I enjoy every year to pray with my family. It is like a tradition for us. Yaay, Great New Year with God. Amen!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ† HNY all ๐ŸŽ‰