Happy Thanksgiving

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

IlovelivingforJesus

Dec 29, 2019
St. Louis
Good Morning what are you thankful for? I'm thankful for the Lord Jesus Christ and every blessing we have received, family, friends, health, wealth, love, joy, goodness.

Attachments

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Good Morning what are you thankful for? I'm thankful for the Lord Jesus Christ and every blessing we have received, family, friends, health, wealth, love, joy, goodness.
Thank you for posting this opportunity for CC members to reset their minds...
I am thankful for our Lord's blessings: for HIS masterful plans in our lives; for blessing me with the opportunity and reminder to continue to be the spiritual leader for my adult kids; for the blessing of having two of my kids home for Thanksgiving; for blessing our lives in so many aspects of love and abundance; for the blessing of three amazing kids who continue to grow everyday in their own way; for my mothers health and well-being; for the peace of mind in knowing that HE has a pulse on all the chaos in 2020 and that HE will bless us all with strength, perseverance, truth in a world where Good ultimately rises up to defeat Evil...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Having Thanksgiving on the road in a motel while making our way to Tennessee. Had a burger, strawberry shake and rings for dinner. It's not so bad if you think about it.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Having Thanksgiving on the road in a motel while making our way to Tennessee. Had a burger, strawberry shake and rings for dinner. It's not so bad if you think about it.
We're glad you are together and safe. God bless.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Thankful to be alive it was up in the air a little over a week ago and still need to connect with a Cardiac Dr. in Tennessee. Thankful for family even if our home is a hotel today and Jack In The Box thanksgiving food. We are alive, safe and together.

Praising God for his goodness and mercy.

Feb 28, 2016
we often wonder when/if our loved ones/b&s , U's-A's-cousins, etc.,' hearts/souls will awaken/obey to our Father's will??
God only knows = this will be our truly Thankful Day of Thanksgiving!!!