Has Anyone Been Visited?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2012
I have a fascination with the unknown. When things seem inconclusive I have to research it until I can sort it and align it with my reality. That is what set me on a course to find God leading me to Christ. One thing that I continue to investigate is the “alien” phenomenon. There are many reports of encounters but it would be nice to hear some first hand accounts of Christians if there are any.

I will start with mine. One night as a teenager, I was home alone. There was a program on tv I think about aliens when I dozed off (maybe?) I woke up in a panic. I felt like I was floating. I opened my eyes as wide as I could but all around me was light. I remember flailing around but I couldn’t tell which way was up or down I hit an ashtray under me that I knew I placed above the couch earlier. That’s all I remember. The weird thing is that my mom brought home a large young stranger (in twenties) that night from the restaurant she worked at. He was blond and didn’t say much. He needed a place to stay that night and we were outside of the city. When she came home the ashtray mess was already on the floor. I never met him, I didn’t even wake up when my mom cleaned up the mess and gave him some blankets to sleep on the floor. I only saw him when I got up to go to work in the morning. He probably could have killed us both easily. Thanks mom.

Regardless, I know I was awake, I know I was floating. There seemed to be something(s) in the room with me but I saw nothing. I’m not speculating it was an abduction, just weird. Does anyone else have any unexplained happenings? My wife lived in a haunted house where strange things happened. No judgement here, I’m just looking for answers or connections.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I believe demons masquerade as Ghosts and Aliens.. I do not believe in actual ghosts or Aliens at all..

Your experience sounds like a bad dream caused by you viewing that TV program on aliens.. Also you where not sleeping in your normal bed which can cause nightmares to happen..

But if you ever experience a similar dream call out to the LORD Jesus for Help and see if that causes the bad experience to end..

As for haunted houses.. If a seance is held in a house it can become haunted by demons.. People should have nothing to do with such practices in their homes..

Nov 26, 2012
It wasn’t a dream. I might have invited it? After watching the program I may have requested explanation. There is a reported connection to our thoughts and incidents. Even some people reported controlling UFOs with their minds. Others have interrupted abductions by calling to Christ.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Ummmm...

The only things that visit me are creepy crawlie death dealers and various other unwanted pests... lol

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
I have a fascination with the unknown. When things seem inconclusive I have to research it until I can sort it and align it with my reality. That is what set me on a course to find God leading me to Christ. One thing that I continue to investigate is the “alien” phenomenon. There are many reports of encounters but it would be nice to hear some first hand accounts of Christians if there are any.
Hungry,

I can only tell you what I believe.

First, I live in a place where there is "activity". I have never seen anything personally, but there are many trustworthy people that I know that have. There are some amazing stories military and civilian.

I also believe in other dimensions.

But the conclusion that I have come to is this; If they exist, they exist according to God's plan and are necessary for the balance of the events of this world.

According to the Bible, this universe and planet are centered on Jesus and the salvation of the human soul through Israel.

So anything that exists, everything that exists, is for Jesus the creator. He has created it perhaps with other dimensions, aliens, and greater unknown things that keep it in balance.

------

Ghosts/free form spirits/ darkness of the unknown. Avoid all associations, avoid contacts, avoid interactions.

The spirit world is the eternal world, ours now is the temporal world. The two are together now, intertwined. But it will not always be that way. The spirit world is there, just outside this darkness of the flesh that blinds us to the truth of God and eternal reality. Once the spirit is freed from the darkness of being inside the body, we will see it.

Jesus will not allow us to be tempted beyond what we able to resist. But if we go looking for temptation and evil we may get more than what we expected, with long lasting physical and spiritual suffering. It's better to live in peace with Jesus/God and not introduce evil into our spirit/mind as Adam did.

The dangerous "demon" spirits need flesh. Look for them in people. I have seen them. Stay away form them!

They are not recognized by worldly people. Pretending to love, like their father they are without love. Pretending to tell the truth, they are like their father, without truth, there is no truth, Satan is the same as God, there is no sin, they believe.

Sadly, we live in a world where there are far more evil spirits than Christian lovers.

Understand that there are laws for the spirit world just like the physical world.

The rules are in the Bible and every spirit is subject to those laws. The Bible gives light into the darkness, we shouldn't search into the darkness for the light of understanding.

If we encounter, something, or someone, who rejects those rules, we have our sword (Bible), our shield (faith), and our helmet (eternal life).

Don't invite sin and evil into your life, if it comes fight or run. I have had to run, literally.

----------

People believe Jesus because of His love. Thrust your sword through the heart, a direct piercing, a strong thrust with the power of love and the Holy Spirit. The more experience and understanding that you have, the better your fight will be.

There are few greater joys than when the Holy Spirit fills the heart of the lion, so that he lies down with the lamb. There are few real treasures, except the Holy Spirit converted snake that plays with the young child.

We have the high ground and the war is already won.

But be careful, the sting of sin is death. Do not invite sin into your life, avoid it.

-------------

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
I got my left leg dragged back once. My face turned to a plate. Crash! Also, recently, i woke up almost kissing the ceiling and i felt i was put into a box in my dream. These things were not so long ago.

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
Long ago tho, the demon was beside my bed and i heard him say i’m gonna get you! as he started to grab me i jerked off all of a sudden and he let go. Then i woke up.

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
My favorite WAS the roaring lion because he was harmless but its been a long time i haven’t seen him.

Musicus

Oct 26, 2017
When I was a kid we had somethings visit us every summer claiming relativity, but I don't really know what planet they were from. One of them made great Tollhouse cookies, though.

DudleyDorite

Aug 7, 2018

I will start with mine. One night as a teenager, I was home alone. There was a program on tv I think about aliens when I dozed off (maybe?) I woke up in a panic. I felt like I was floating. I opened my eyes as wide as I could but all around me was light. I remember flailing around but I couldn’t tell which way was up or down I hit an ashtray under me that I knew I placed above the couch earlier. That’s all I remember. The weird thing is that my mom brought home a large young stranger (in twenties) that night from the restaurant she worked at. He was blond and didn’t say much. He needed a place to stay that night and we were outside of the city. When she came home the ashtray mess was already on the floor. I never met him, I didn’t even wake up when my mom cleaned up the mess and gave him some blankets to sleep on the floor. I only saw him when I got up to go to work in the morning. He probably could have killed us both easily. Thanks mom.

Regardless, I know I was awake, I know I was floating. There seemed to be something(s) in the room with me but I saw nothing. I’m not speculating it was an abduction, just weird. Does anyone else have any unexplained happenings? My wife lived in a haunted house where strange things happened. No judgement here, I’m just looking for answers or connections.
What you experienced was a first level out of body experience. Lots of people have them. And yes there are beings out there, both good and bad.

It's when you get to the second plane that's a real trip!

As far as aliens go, I have studied the subject back in the 70's-80's and interviewed a man who was abducted for 15 years. Want to hear the story?

dave_in_KWC

May 21, 2014
KWC, Ontario

The "floating" can be as a result of a variety of natural and supernatural phenom's. message me privately if you sincerely wish to pursue this.

Nov 26, 2012
What you experienced was a first level out of body experience. Lots of people have them. And yes there are beings out there, both good and bad.

It's when you get to the second plane that's a real trip!

As far as aliens go, I have studied the subject back in the 70's-80's and interviewed a man who was abducted for 15 years. Want to hear the story?
I’m surprised I haven’t already.

P

pjharrison

There are no such things as aliens. Those are demons and always have been.

U

Ugly

So much occult discussion and belief among "Christian's" in this thread.

DudleyDorite

Aug 7, 2018
There are no such things as aliens. Those are demons and always have been.
Close. Aliens are fallen angels who like us humans were thrown out of their original abode/heaven. (Humans the garden) They do have some sort of metaphysical body that like us eventually dies. However, when an alien/fallen angel dies that's when it becomes a disembodied free roaming spirit we call a demons.

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
Close. Aliens are fallen angels who like us humans were thrown out of their original abode/heaven. (Humans the garden) They do have some sort of metaphysical body that like us eventually dies. However, when an alien/fallen angel dies that's when it becomes a disembodied free roaming spirit we call a demons.

Unfortunately, I haven’t reached that level.

DudleyDorite

Aug 7, 2018
So much occult discussion and belief among "Christian's" in this thread.
Occult….
Of, relating to, or dealing with supernatural influences, agencies, or phenomena.

The bible if full of the supernatural. There's a spirit world and dealing with it is the right thing to do. That's why we struggle against principalities and powers. It's best to deal with it and learn about it, especially if one experiences things like what Hungry did.