Has anyone noticed?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
Has anyone noticed that there is a trend toward mixing what is profane and that which is Holy here amongst the posts on this Chat site? I have become increasingly aware of the influence of New Age and unholy symbology.
I know that there may be those that are not aware of these symbols but, I feel a responsibility to expose it and to warn others.
Please pray that the LORD will give us Wisdom and Discernment of not just how nice someone is but what message are they, or we, sending by what they/we say and what they/we do.
There has been deliberate infiltration into Christian Churches and circles to distract and to misguide the Body. Some of us have been affected and we may not realize it.
I feel the need to bring light to this subject to provoke us to be more mindful of our responsibility to be sober and vigilant, taking nothing for granted.
I hope the LORD will give all who take the time to read to be of an understanding and discerning heart.
May the LORD bless you as you seek Him.

K

kaylagrl

Has anyone noticed that there is a trend toward mixing what is profane and that which is Holy here amongst the posts on this Chat site? I have become increasingly aware of the influence of New Age and unholy symbology.
I know that there may be those that are not aware of these symbols but, I feel a responsibility to expose it and to warn others.
Please pray that the LORD will give us Wisdom and Discernment of not just how nice someone is but what message are they, or we, sending by what they/we say and what they/we do.
There has been deliberate infiltration into Christian Churches and circles to distract and to misguide the Body. Some of us have been affected and we may not realize it.
I feel the need to bring light to this subject to provoke us to be more mindful of our responsibility to be sober and vigilant, taking nothing for granted.
I hope the LORD will give all who take the time to read to be of an understanding and discerning heart.
May the LORD bless you as you seek Him.

Can you be a little clearer on what you mean? I haven't noticed this but you may be in forums I don't visit.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Well the Scriptures do mention, among other things, tares among the wheat and wolves who won't spare the flock.

OP, are you referring to, say, the Ennegram? Or perhaps those in the New Apostolic Reformation? Or those in the Word of Faith movement? New Age? Association of Related Churches? The Myers-Briggs personality test?

If so, I can definitely get behind you. However, when it comes to quibbling over non-essentials.......

Ilive4Jesus

Apr 30, 2022
perhaps OP means things like people accepting halloween or meditation and yoga as "safe" "harmless" "okay"

Papermonkey

Dec 2, 2022
I'll await the OP's answer because I don't feel it right to speculate.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
OP, are you referring to, say, the Ennegram? Or perhaps those in the New Apostolic Reformation? Or those in the Word of Faith movement? New Age? Association of Related Churches? The Myers-Briggs personality test?
Can you be a little clearer on what you mean? I haven't noticed this but you may be in forums I don't visit.
I have noticed artwork featuring mythological creatures that I'm not sure people realize were part of the preflood world when Fallen Angels corrupted all flesh. This grave sin is happening again in the gene modification and the creation of chimeras.
I do not want to come across as hyper-critical. I believe that it will soon become more evident to those that are watchful just how evil this is.
There are also images I've seen that display faces with one eye covered. You only have to look up Images of one eye symbolism and Illuminati. It may seem that this is nit-picky, but I have researched some of this and it is a very well-known fact that displaying one eye signifies an allegiance with luciferian agendas.
I know that many people may not be aware of this. I just want to be faithful to make people aware and watchful.
As far as the New Age, it is subtle, but I encourage those of you that have a love of the Truth to research new age images and also the general idea of the New Age movement. I have found numerous times that I have met someone that seems like a Christian but, after some pointed questions find out that they hold a New Age belief system and not much resembling biblical Christianity.
Remember that Jesus warned that even the elect could be deceived if it were possible.
I hope this makes it clearer. I hope that we will all seek discernment and be watchful to warn brothers and sisters.
Jesus said you will know them by their fruits. Those that follow Him are learning to be like Him because they are beholding Him. They will exhibit Humility, Love for Truth, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Gentleness, and Self Control, even if they hear something that their flesh doesn't particularly like. I desire to minister to the Body of Christ to see it built up and prepared for the onslaught of deception that is already upon us. Hope this helps.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
There are also images I've seen that display faces with one eye covered. You only have to look up Images of one eye symbolism and Illuminati. It may seem that this is nit-picky, but I have researched some of this and it is a very well-known fact that displaying one eye signifies an allegiance with luciferian agendas.

Luke 22:31-32 ~ Satan has asked to sift each of you like wheat...
Somebody asked me the other day if this was the eye of Horus. Apparently they only saw one
eye in it, even though there are, in fact, two eyes. Neither one looks like the eye of Horus.
Seeing demonic symbolism in everything is a sickness.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
Well the Scriptures do mention, among other things, tares among the wheat and wolves who won't spare the flock.

If so, I can definitely get behind you. However, when it comes to quibbling over non-essentials.......
I am not even aware of an ennegram.
I am referring to my experience of thinking that I was dealing with a Christian only to find out through the course of the conversation that the person was trying to persuade me to accept their form of interpretation of the scriptures lining up with the New Age. Accepting things that were formerly known as witchcraft and would now be generally accepted as science, leaning away from the clear teaching in the scripture of separation from questionable practices. I am no expert on the subject, I just know that I am seeing more and more people accepting these things and feeling more of a need to expose what I see.
I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I am not even aware of an ennegram.
I am referring to my experience of thinking that I was dealing with a Christian only to find out through the course of the conversation that the person was trying to persuade me to accept their form of interpretation of the scriptures lining up with the New Age. Accepting things that were formerly known as witchcraft and would now be generally accepted as science, leaning away from the clear teaching in the scripture of separation from questionable practices. I am no expert on the subject, I just know that I am seeing more and more people accepting these things and feeling more of a need to expose what I see.
I hope you understand what I am trying to say.
Are you referring to the guy/gal who talked about the third eye and pineal gland?

They have been banned, probably for repeatedly denying the Divinity of Christ.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Are you referring to the guy who talked about the third eye and pineal gland?

They have been banned, probably for repeatedly denying the Divinity of Christ.
Good thing someone was keeping an eye on him.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Good thing someone was keeping an eye on him.
They may have been a "she/her." I am not one to always check a person's profile page...

Having said that, even checking, it is not proof positive they are who they say they are.

One former member was repeatedly banned and repeatedly returned under new aliases,
only to eventually be banned again. Some of his aliases said that he was female. He wasn't.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022

Luke 22:31-32 ~ Satan has asked to sift each of you like wheat...
Somebody asked me the other day if this was the eye of Horus. Apparently they only saw one
eye in it, even though there are, in fact, two eyes. Neither one looks like the eye of Horus.
Seeing demonic symbolism in everything is a sickness.
I believe that the LORD must love you to send a second witness. This is not the only image I've seen and did not see this one until now. I do not intend to attack you, but to make the whole Body of Christ aware of the very real danger in the perilous times we are in.
Remember we were warned about a Mystery Babylon. If it a mystery and so damnable, we must be vigilant not to be a partaker of it. Even the elect can be deceived if that is possible. We must prove all thing and make full proof of our own ministries. I encourage you to look into what I have shared as well as anyone else that receives a love of the Truth that we may be saved. By reproof and instruction, we do enter life. I would not have shared if I did not care.

Papermonkey

Dec 2, 2022
Enneagram - a system of classifying personality types that is based on a nine-pointed starlike figure inscribed within a circle in which each of the nine points represents a personality type and its psychological motivations (such as the need to be right or helpful) influencing a person's emotions, attitudes, and behavior

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
They may have been a "she/her." I am not one to always check a person's profile page...

Having said that, even checking, it is not proof positive they are who they say they are.

One former member was repeatedly banned and repeatedly returned under new aliases,
only to eventually be banned again. Some of his aliases said that he was female. He wasn't.
I was using him biblically...in the image of God created he him; male and female he created them.

I had all my bases covered.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
Also seek the LORD concerning Chimeras, half animal half human. This is looked at as only mythology (but was a very real sin in the days preceding the flood.) but they are now doing the very same thing in the name of science and healing.
From what I understand just a short while ago they reversed a law forbidding the mixing of genetics of animal and human.
So, as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the day of the coming of the Son of Man.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
Also, I believe that it was Anton Levey, the writer of the satanic book, that said that the best way to introduce one to the occult is through fantasy.
My generation was raised on fantasy. I believe this is why we are seeing the end of all things, because the standard has been lowered and a flood of evil has glutted this generation.
We are supposed to Shine as Lights to a perishing world, Giving Hope of the Power of the Gospel to Change a life when Christ Jesus enters in the Power of His Holy Spirit. The world should wonder why we don't run with the same excess as the rest, and our lives should speak as the oracles of God. If we realize that we are in error, we should be known to be sensitive to the Spirit of GOD and to humble ourselves to repentance.
What fellowship does Light have with darkness? we cannot take the cup of the LORD and the cup demons. I know it may be a hard pill to swallow but, mythology, chimeras, art that reflects luciferian symbology should be shunned by the saints.