Hate Islam , love muslims!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 13, 2017
christians not racist? really? then why do christians accuse arabs and blacks for being animals, violent etc.

L

loyaldisciple

jesus christ supports genocide and the killing of children and pregnent woman. bible is the most violent book ever made.
Everyone should invite their friends to request that this jovanovic be banned. He is obviously not a Christian and does not belong here trolling this site.

Jan 27, 2015
You know jovanovic, it's really funny how you accused Magenta of racism, but did not accuse me of racism when I am just as much against Islam. Did you accuse her because she's white? And did you not accuse me because I'm black? (And I know you know that I am, because you're one of the last ten people to visit my profile. You saw my pic.)

I suspect racism in you.

thats insane. you are wishing 1.6 billion people to get killed.
Or perhaps to get saved? Jesus is in the saving business, you know. Or you should know, since you claim to be Christian.

Or maybe, you're accidentally admitting to the fact that people who want to convert from Islam are in danger of being killed. By other Muslims. Who follow this supposed "religion of peace".

Your argument is falling apart.

jesus christ supports genocide and the killing of children and pregnent woman. bible is the most violent book ever made.
Yet you claim to be a Christian? So you follow what you believe is a violent book? If that's the case, why not follow the quran instead since Islam is so peaceful to you? And if you don't follow the Bible, why do you call yourself a Christian?

Your fruits are showing.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Where in the New Testament does it say this? There was killing of children and pregnant women in the Old Testament but that does not mean that God supported it, only that He allowed it for a divine purpose that remains unknown at this time. Your statement is trash.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Where in the New Testament does it say this? There was killing of children and pregnant women in the Old Testament but that does not mean that God supported it, only that He allowed it for a divine purpose that remains unknown at this time. Your statement is trash.
So this issue over islam finally flushed out the truth about Jovanovic..

So be it..

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Islam hates us for being believers, I think we should hate Islam, but care about Muslims, we have to understand that muslims only follow what they are taught.