Have a good evening , sweet heart and I are calling it a nite.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Ty berry merry much zeroturbulence. It seems like a full time job, to many here. 9 to 5 or early a.m. lol or 2 a.m. It is a blessing to know your always here. :) Is that you and me, lol zero turbulence? :) Me and you, bro, and sis. God Bless your days, Kalyna . :)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

Life is like a recipe. YOu get out of it, what you put in it. Sometimes it takes a lot of effort, to make it a success, learning from mistakes. Corinthians chapter 13, "Love is the greatest, it's not your faith, it's not hope, without Love your like noise, no harmoney. Men, if your not a cook, then what are you eating from another's recipe. .Love is the foundation. Like a cake, if you miss the sugar, or the salt, a 50 but if you miss the flour, nothing will bake. What so ever a man soweth, he will reap. bible verse. :) :)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Matthew 12:36-37 36But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken. 37For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."

Being spiritual mature, is not having a baby mouth. The above is a very serious statement. It is a warning. Of idle, or words, that are not in align of the heart of God. "Let the meditations of my heart, and the words of my mouth, be pleasing unto thee oh Lord. "
You shall know them by their fruits, is another statement, that they belong to me. How true, very true. The fruits of the HOly Spirit, self control, temperance, meekness, patience, peace joy, kindness, the others, are the character of a loving God, and a Father, who we resemble inwardly.
God created the Word, with words, also it says, "life and death, are in the power of the tongue."

WE resemble our heavenly father, by these things, not by the clothes we wear, or any other thing.
Jesus said, " My burden is light, and my yoke is easy. " He is not a task master, or neither does he control us, we willingly choose to love him, and love others, for this is his nature. We resemble him. Maybe not 24/7 but at the end of the day. We still come home, and he is there to embrace us, with his love and mercy, so we will remember again, who we are.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
The verse that says, God holds our tears in a bottle. YOu know it's been so many ancient years, I wondered about that, today I will tell you what I think about it. Tears of Joy, and Tears of Pain, he pours out on the one who gave, the Joy, back, or the pain. The Pain, those tears might turn into a Tsunami, wave, for he multiplies many things. The Joy goes back, as a River of Peace, where he leads us beside peace quiet waters.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

Something to think about tonite. Jesus was a man on earth, with God's Love, wisdom, and his Son. He sought the good in people, he didn't magnify their sins, he looks into the hearts of men. There's so many things said, about having understanding. You know a good manager, or supervisor, has wisdom, to see, and draw out and draw a blueprint in their mind, of a plan of understanding, to try to work things out, and draw the good qualities of everyone in a situaltion, and make amends. Wisdom is a very good quality, to me it's emotional intelligence. A Godly Character, and Trait. Not of the genes, but of the spirit.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

I've been soooo blessed today, I can't even describe what the Love of God has been doing, and has done. Truly his word is true as in Galations 4:6 :)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

I've been soooo blessed today, I can't even describe what the Love of God has been doing, and has done. Truly his word is true as in Galations 4:6 :)
Sons and Heirs …5to redeem those under the Law, that we might receive our adoption as sons. 6And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” 7So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, you are also an heir through God.….

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Sons and Heirs …5to redeem those under the Law, that we might receive our adoption as sons. 6And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” 7So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, you are also an heir through God.….
The word Abba means Daddy. It is very much an affectionate term that Jesus uses for his Father.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Just noticed my profile said married, ops not as long as i've been on here, and it's like 7 years.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
FAther God, I take authority and curse the hurtful words, I execute your word against them, that vengeance belongs to you, you will repay. Father as your daughter, and as your beloved spiritual bride, I exercise the Authority Jesus has given me, and curse those words, that they dry up from my spirit, and from all those who have heard, the foulness and the evil that was spewed, I command those words to dry up, and be no more in my spirit, just as Jesus cursed the fig tree, that bore no fruit. That it dried up, to the very roots. Jesus said, and you shall do greater. Thank you Father, for thy HOly Word, and all those who eat from the dead carcass, as a vulture, will not have the authority to cross over the blood line, for as when the enemey comes in like a flood, the Lord will put up a standard, No foe shall withstand the power of the all mighty. Greater are you within us than the wickedness in the world. For we are more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus, and that NO TONGUE RISEN UP in JudgMENT SHALL PROSPER, NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US SHALL PREVIAL, fOR WE ARE MORE THAN A CONQUEROR IN CHRIST JESUS. I execute this prayer, and authority to rebuke this evil, from us, and command it to depart, and not come against, and across the blood of Jesus. In Jesus name. Amen

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

I wonder how Jesus felt, when they bashed him in the head, and spit on him, they might of beat him with their fists
Good nite ya'll :sleep::sleep::sleep: Thank you CChat family. I got thumbs up, and everything, today. Some x lol :) we have to respect everyone's opinion. Hugs to everyone, never mind, might be up all night and day, even for weeks, so lol
Just saying I am encouraged by songs, Paul and Silas, must of been feeling it's over for them, WAit! it is not over until the Lord says so, and with him all things have a New beginning, " Behold I will do a new thing," "HIs mercies are new Every morning. It's over for the adversary. Father God, thank you for today, for this is the Day that the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
I found this with scripture. Nearer oh God to thee, is a song, no sweat, God is our comforter, healer, friend, and savior, all in all! Good night all!

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Hey Ya'll remember Jim, is his chat name, hes sewing up the holes in your pillow, so things wont's jump out during the night.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Adding to the list of my pets. WElcome smiley, fish, to join sweetheart squirrel. Together they live in harmony, out in the back pond. jk. They live here on CChat.