Have I Changed Anyone's Opinion?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scribe
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Have I Changed Anyone's Views Since I Started Posting?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Almost

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4
S

Scribe

Guest
Have I changed anyone's previously held views or opinions since I started posting. About vaccines, conspiracy theories, interpretation of scriptures or other? I have an idea that I know what the answer is, but I will need some honest feedback to know for sure. Thanks for participating.
 
My mind doesn't need changing. I am 100% in support of vaccinations. Always have been and always will be.
 
My granddaughter has claustrophobia. She has to wear a mask at work. The only way that she can work is to take anxiety medication. She will be in line for the vaccination when it becomes available.