Have they Gone Mad??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Ken Whitley

............................Have they gone mad.........................
This may sound political but it is in no way for one party or another .....I have been hearing the last couple days on the radio and on the news about what is going on in this country....Let me say people it is not our job as christians to attack this president but to pray for Him and our country....I have seen so many hateful words now that I am sick of it and honestly worried for the United States of America....This Gibbons woman holding a head bloody and dismembered really caught my attention and I began to watch as this country is filled full of Hate....There was no doubt it was an effigy of Trump.......Then this last week they did a play on the killing of Caesar but it was plain to see that it was Trump being murdered in that skit and even the wife of Cesar in that play had an accent just like Trumps wife...There was no doubt they were doing a mock murder of our President.....Many cheered joyfully as they did the mock killing, that brothers and sisters is the level of hate right now....Then I saw a fake still shot of Trump on the floor with a huge gapping bullet hole in his head....This is pure hate as it begins spilling over in the streets.... Some left wing cuckoo just shot up some Republicans on a baseball field a couple days ago.....That news was plastered all over the place.... I heard someone on the left actually say the president caused this....That is a lie and an excuse to act like lawless criminals....The main stream media news has done nothing but show the president in a worse way possible as they try to tear this President down... It's plain to see they hate him with a passion....You would think they would know they are hurting our country by all this, but no they are only interested in destroying Trump and that hate is spilling over into the streets....They are hungry for power and want it back....What really alarmed me was I heard with my own ears a woman that is a spokesman for some group and she said "we want a revolution we know there will be blood spilled on both sides of the isles but we need a civil war"....I thought are you nuts!!!....Not an hour later I heard the news people on NBC talking about civil war.....This is insane!!!.....
◄ 2 Timothy 3:2 .....For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,...................I myself did not like Obama's policies but I prayed for him...As a christian that is what we are suppose to do whether we like someone or not..... Now I pray for president Trump....A friend of mine had a dream and she said she dreamed Trump would be our last President.....Well if someone did assassinate Trump I would not be one bit surprised that it would thrust us straight into a civil war .....People we need to do some real heavy praying for this country and this President....Regardless whether you like him or not we are charged by God to pray for our leaders and our country....I tell you we are surly living in the last days as hate is in full throttle all over this world....But now in the U.S.A. what is happening anyway and is this yet another warning to be prepared my brother and sisters for Christ's return soon? My wife Lisa and I are praying for this country...It seems urgent to us....
Matthew 10:20 For it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. 21 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rise against their parents and have them put to death. 22 You will be hated by everyone on account of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.…
I would ask if you comment don't make it about politics if that is possible....We should gather together in prayer and in asking God to protect this President and this country....

Aug 2, 2009
Yes, they have lost their minds. This is more than just opposing political views... I believe evil forces are at work and Trump is its target because he wants to put God and prayer back into our government. I read that he prays with a prayer group each day. He also supports Christianity despite what people say, and whether or not he is a model christian. And last but not least, he is trying to get the liberal-freindly judges out of the Supreme Court and replace them with conservative judges.

W

wwjd_kilden

Yes, they have lost their minds. This is more than just opposing political views... I believe evil forces are at work and Trump is its target because he wants to put God and prayer back into our government. I read that he prays with a prayer group each day. He also supports Christianity despite what people say, and whether or not he is a model christian. And last but not least, he is trying to get the liberal-freindly judges out of the Supreme Court and replace them with conservative judges.
Don't you pray every day? Are people attacking you?

C

CaptainGoat

It does not matter about ones political views on this. To take part in such behaviour and to hate someone does not come from God, and such works of the flesh lead to death. (From what you say is being done here is placing curses onto Mr Trump. In other words, those involved are partaking in witchcraft cursing or agreeing with it if they are going with it).
Also, be careful you dont pray against Gods will. Pray for your president that he will make good decisions. Never pray a prayer that is along the lines of making someone do something or replacing someone God has brought into power. Rather pray along the lines of asking God to guide the person and protect the person through the difficult times ahead. Cursing your president is like shouting insults at a captain of a ship as he tries to navigate through troubled waters when he has personally done nothing against you. It is ludicrous!

Nov 14, 2016
Ken Whitley

............................Have they gone mad.........................
This may sound political but it is in no way for one party or another .....I have been hearing the last couple days on the radio and on the news about what is going on in this country....Let me say people it is not our job as christians to attack this president but to pray for Him and our country....I have seen so many hateful words now that I am sick of it and honestly worried for the United States of America....This Gibbons woman holding a head bloody and dismembered really caught my attention and I began to watch as this country is filled full of Hate....There was no doubt it was an effigy of Trump.......Then this last week they did a play on the killing of Caesar but it was plain to see that it was Trump being murdered in that skit and even the wife of Cesar in that play had an accent just like Trumps wife...There was no doubt they were doing a mock murder of our President.....Many cheered joyfully as they did the mock killing, that brothers and sisters is the level of hate right now....Then I saw a fake still shot of Trump on the floor with a huge gapping bullet hole in his head....This is pure hate as it begins spilling over in the streets.... Some left wing cuckoo just shot up some Republicans on a baseball field a couple days ago.....That news was plastered all over the place.... I heard someone on the left actually say the president caused this....That is a lie and an excuse to act like lawless criminals....The main stream media news has done nothing but show the president in a worse way possible as they try to tear this President down... It's plain to see they hate him with a passion....You would think they would know they are hurting our country by all this, but no they are only interested in destroying Trump and that hate is spilling over into the streets....They are hungry for power and want it back....What really alarmed me was I heard with my own ears a woman that is a spokesman for some group and she said "we want a revolution we know there will be blood spilled on both sides of the isles but we need a civil war"....I thought are you nuts!!!....Not an hour later I heard the news people on NBC talking about civil war.....This is insane!!!.....
◄ 2 Timothy 3:2 .....For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,...................I myself did not like Obama's policies but I prayed for him...As a christian that is what we are suppose to do whether we like someone or not..... Now I pray for president Trump....A friend of mine had a dream and she said she dreamed Trump would be our last President.....Well if someone did assassinate Trump I would not be one bit surprised that it would thrust us straight into a civil war .....People we need to do some real heavy praying for this country and this President....Regardless whether you like him or not we are charged by God to pray for our leaders and our country....I tell you we are surly living in the last days as hate is in full throttle all over this world....But now in the U.S.A. what is happening anyway and is this yet another warning to be prepared my brother and sisters for Christ's return soon? My wife Lisa and I are praying for this country...It seems urgent to us....
Matthew 10:20 For it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. 21 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rise against their parents and have them put to death. 22 You will be hated by everyone on account of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.…
I would ask if you comment don't make it about politics if that is possible....We should gather together in prayer and in asking God to protect this President and this country....
***America is in the same place in some ways as it was before and during the Civil War***there is division, hatred, and strife; but God is still on the throne***sometimes things are darkest before the dawn***keep praying and expect God to break through...

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Don't you pray every day? Are people attacking you?
I think hes talking on a spiritual level.

Not that I totally agree though, Ive stated before that I dont believe that Trump is really a Christian.

Feb 7, 2015
I think hes talking on a spiritual level.

Not that I totally agree though, Ive stated before that I dont believe that Trump is really a Christian.
That's OK. He may not think you are one, either. LOL

Last edited:
C

CaptainGoat

Haha! Funny! God knows who are His and who are not. Christians come in all shapes and sizes and with all sorts of jobs, hobbies, social statuses and backgrounds. God made all of us for His pleasure. He really loves us all. He even loves the unsaved and wants them willingly to turn to Him.
God loves sinners like us, Donald Trump, and everyone else He created. We all need saving from our sin, so dont assume someone in a high political position does not rely on God.
I really think when we all get to Heaven we will have some real surprises in store and I say this in a glorified nice way!

Feb 28, 2016
The sum of the hours is small before the parchment's scrawl will fall from the sheet...