Many of those "cutesy cartoons" are quite disturbing in how young women and girls are portrayedOf course that is a problem in many cultures, so Asians are not alone in this.
I have had an Asian boss for the last thirty five years, and worked with many Asians in that time. My original boss completely took advantage of the Asian women's submissive natures, making them work when they wanted holidays, or forcing them to take time off without pay, which is actually illegal as far as I know... or use up their holidays when he wanted them to, and not when they wanted to. I will never forget the time one of my co-workers came to me to request that I ask our boss if she could have holidays, specifying the time she wanted, and I told her I would TELL our boss that she would be taking that time off. There were about three of them standing there all giggling into their hands at my response; maybe that is what they were hoping I would say? They knew I was not like them when it came to our boss![]()
See you're cool magenta i admire your ability to be able to be so direct and demanding, anyway that's exactly the opposite of what any Christian man should be like even though it's a woman. If you're like that you're disgusting but if you're a man and are like that you're worse then disgusting i have no words for how much i despise your lack of masculinity and leadership and you should think about your life decisions honestly. I can honestly say that i have a pretty good amount of respect for women since i was raised by women I can't stand when men try to take advantage of them and learning the bible definitely made me despise them more xD im js most guys are so selfish maybe that's why we're so miserable all the time in the USA