Have you ever

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kefa54
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I haven't heard too many languages other than English or French to know, but I have noticed that the words used to represent laughter, as in "ha ha ha" in English, are different, whereas I would have expected them to be very similar.
 
Lol, it is similar when made audible, but I have noticed laughter is expressed in different ways of writings. The funniest I saw was I was spying upon the chat of some people from Southeast Asia years ago, but I forget what nation they were of. Lol, they expressed laughter in writings as "wakakakakakaka". Lol it just amused me a lot, something I've remembered for a while.
 
Lol, it is similar when made audible, but I have noticed laughter is expressed in different ways of writings. The funniest I saw was I was spying upon the chat of some people from Southeast Asia years ago, but I forget what nation they were of. Lol, they expressed laughter in writings as "wakakakakakaka". Lol it just amused me a lot, something I've remembered for a while.

hey, I type wakakakak and sometimes wkwkwkwkwk with my real friends here... Lol!!!^^