You misunderstand Ezekiel and in so doing set the Scriptures against themselves.God has given bad laws as taught us in Ezekiel.
Last edited:
You misunderstand Ezekiel and in so doing set the Scriptures against themselves.God has given bad laws as taught us in Ezekiel.
God has given bad laws as taught us in Ezekiel. Yahweh defends His Children, He does not require His Children to defend Him. His reputation is in tact, but He has given bad laws.
Even in the New Testament, Yesha, Jesus, taught by example to ignore certain laws when the option of mercy is present, i.e. the woman caught in the act of adultery, who, according to the law,should have been stoned to death (it seems unfair that mention of the man is never made). It is wonderful to know the difference between the good and the bad. In orde to know the difference we must learn the difference when our Master says, "I desire mercy and not sacrifice." If there are bad laws, there are good laws, and the good laws are forever. Love is one of the three gifts we may take with us from this age to the Kingdom. Love completes all of the law.
There are many intellectual approaches to argue about laws, but the Holy Spirit puts His seal on what we should learn, not flesh, not even in the form of a comparativ religions professor. We must turn and become as childre in order to approach our Father. Too mny folks think He will be impressed by the number of books we have read or the number of letters behind our names. This is not so.
Eze 20:23 I lifted up mine hand unto them also in the wilderness, that I would scatter them among the heathen, and disperse them through the countries;
Eze 20:24 Because they had not executed my judgments, but had despised my statutes, and had polluted my sabbaths, and their eyes were after their fathers' idols.
Eze 20:25
Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live;
Eze 20:26
And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD.
You misunderstand Ezekiel and in so doing set the Scriptures against themselves.
Perhaps it's you that misunderstand. Replacement Theology just doesn't work. Having the view that Christians have replaced Israel goes against everything the Bible says about God's grace and mercy. Not to mention faithfulness. I won't bother quoting all the scripture for you, because you'll have to deal with the issue of theology first to see it.
Red herring.Perhaps it's you that misunderstand. Replacement Theology just doesn't work. Having the view that Christians have replaced Israel goes against everything the Bible says about God's grace and mercy. Not to mention faithfulness. I won't bother quoting all the scripture for you, because you'll have to deal with the issue of theology first to see it.
Some are here to learn and share. Some are here to mock. You're miles long posts in the Letter to Romans Thread screams your doctrine. It's a public forum, let each their own words speak.Red herring.
What is replacement theology, and what does it have to do with Ezekiel?
Why do Gentiles forget that Jesus was a Jew?
And that includes me.Red herring.Perhaps it's you that misunderstand.You misunderstand Ezekiel and in so doing set the Scriptures against themselves.God has given bad laws as taught us in Ezekiel.
Replacement theology just doesn't work.
What is replacement theology, and what does it have to do with Ezekiel?
Some are here to learn and share. Some are her to mock.Your miles long posts in the Letter to the Romans Thread screams your doctrine. It's a public form, let each their own works speak.
And you are?Karrraster said:God forbid!! I am saying that Messiah/Jesus agrees with Father in all points, there is no wavering at all!!!!!!!!! You are the one who argues that Jesus abolished things He did not! Scripture does not correct you, and I doubt I will. The New Testament agrees with the Old Testament. Never have I suggested otherwise.
What I have said, I disagree with you! Certainly you are not Jesus!