HE SPEAKS

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
That stirs up deep memories.
A few years ago I had this realization as God spoke into my heart with a small still voice, that I've always been hearing Him speak inside. Even when I didnt believe. The voice cried No when I've done the bad and it said Do this or Stop to cause me to have mercy... I just chose to not listen to the voice... but although I choked it and it diminished to the point of almost not hearing, His voice was always there and never completely went away...
 
The reason for the many colored lines is to represent the varied ways that God speaks to us. And of course always with love (the little heart).
 
Joidevivre;bt13859 said:
The reason for the many colored lines is to represent the varied ways that God speaks to us. And of course always with love (the little heart).

Got the little heart but not the colors - you usually use rainbow colors to paint Holy Spirit related stuff so I didnt get the idea! i like it. :)