Our faith is not something contrived; He supplies that which He asks...
Yes, He is clear in scripture. Also Yes, we can know it in the depths of our consciences. His desire to obtain our greatest version of ourselves, ones that are holy, oozing with grace and love, filled with gratitude, empowered by faith in Him is abundantly clear. Everything of any value leads back to our created destiny to fulfill His purpose in our lives. The operative word here is created... as in His doing so, is manifested within through Him. No one can boast or take pride in their own efforts, there is no achieving anything good outside of Him. Even the harsher and painful to endure events he turns into a profitable residue of efficacious significance.
What He commandeth and insists upon is not only beneficial to our well-being, in that it lines up with His divine will, but also His design includes the desire and capacity to achieve that which He requires. He hasn't left us on an island, deserting us without viable resources to survive. He enters His vessels that we call ours and proceeds to equip our sufficiency beyond our wildest and most fondest dreams. What we want, if we know what is good for us, is what He desires for us. I take great pleasure in pleasing Him because I trust and believe in His Nature. He is Good!! He is Merciful!! His capacity to love out measures our ability to perceive!! He cares deeply for each and every one of us; yes, He is deeply invested in our success in Him.
Listening and responding well to our Father and His Holy Spirit, produces Love, Peace, Kindness, Patience, Joy, Goodness, Long-Suffering, Gentleness, Faithfulness, and here is the powerhouse, Self-Control.
Oh Lord, through the ease and through the trepidatious seasons, I praise Your Holy Name. I trust in Your knowing what is best. I am honored to witness Your hope abundant. The Glory You so radiantly shine is magnificent. I ask that You strengthen my resolve to rest in You, whilst still striving to bring forth a pleasing aroma in all that I say, think and do. I am honored that though you allow me an active role in Your mighty will, I remain cognizant of your facilitating power, enticing and enabling my abilities to do so. Oh Abba, my Lord and Savior, abiding in You, the Great I Am, brings fullness to my existence. The strength I draw from is Yours. From me to You, are rivers of gratitude.
Yes, He is clear in scripture. Also Yes, we can know it in the depths of our consciences. His desire to obtain our greatest version of ourselves, ones that are holy, oozing with grace and love, filled with gratitude, empowered by faith in Him is abundantly clear. Everything of any value leads back to our created destiny to fulfill His purpose in our lives. The operative word here is created... as in His doing so, is manifested within through Him. No one can boast or take pride in their own efforts, there is no achieving anything good outside of Him. Even the harsher and painful to endure events he turns into a profitable residue of efficacious significance.
What He commandeth and insists upon is not only beneficial to our well-being, in that it lines up with His divine will, but also His design includes the desire and capacity to achieve that which He requires. He hasn't left us on an island, deserting us without viable resources to survive. He enters His vessels that we call ours and proceeds to equip our sufficiency beyond our wildest and most fondest dreams. What we want, if we know what is good for us, is what He desires for us. I take great pleasure in pleasing Him because I trust and believe in His Nature. He is Good!! He is Merciful!! His capacity to love out measures our ability to perceive!! He cares deeply for each and every one of us; yes, He is deeply invested in our success in Him.
Listening and responding well to our Father and His Holy Spirit, produces Love, Peace, Kindness, Patience, Joy, Goodness, Long-Suffering, Gentleness, Faithfulness, and here is the powerhouse, Self-Control.
Oh Lord, through the ease and through the trepidatious seasons, I praise Your Holy Name. I trust in Your knowing what is best. I am honored to witness Your hope abundant. The Glory You so radiantly shine is magnificent. I ask that You strengthen my resolve to rest in You, whilst still striving to bring forth a pleasing aroma in all that I say, think and do. I am honored that though you allow me an active role in Your mighty will, I remain cognizant of your facilitating power, enticing and enabling my abilities to do so. Oh Abba, my Lord and Savior, abiding in You, the Great I Am, brings fullness to my existence. The strength I draw from is Yours. From me to You, are rivers of gratitude.