he who overcomes, the one to come

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
Jesus says, he who overcomes will rule with an iron sceptre, this is the king Jesus speaks of whom birth is given in rev 12 and conquest in rev 19, ti is clear that Jesus is not talking about himself but one who rules in his name and conquers the beast and kings of the earth.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Jesus says, he who overcomes will rule with an iron sceptre, this is the king Jesus speaks of whom birth is given in rev 12 and conquest in rev 19, ti is clear that Jesus is not talking about himself but one who rules in his name and conquers the beast and kings of the earth.
Hello NN. I will not disagree with your understanding of Revelation but I do have something to share that may have something to do with what you say. I await understanding of Revelation, so I cannot "disagree."

As for ruling, the name Israel means man ruling with God (El.) Since it is a nation in the Word, I have taken this to believe all who follow Yesus, Yeshua, form those ruling with God. I realize it says with, but obviously it is under God.

All who are adopted are fellows with Israel. Now this is not a reference to any earthly Isrel, it is a reference only to the Israel of God to which we all belong. God bless you now and always………...j

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
Hello NN. I will not disagree with your understanding of Revelation but I do have something to share that may have something to do with what you say. I await understanding of Revelation, so I cannot "disagree."

As for ruling, the name Israel means man ruling with God (El.) Since it is a nation in the Word, I have taken this to believe all who follow Yesus, Yeshua, form those ruling with God. I realize it says with, but obviously it is under God.

All who are adopted are fellows with Israel. Now this is not a reference to any earthly Isrel, it is a reference only to the Israel of God to which we all belong. God bless you now and always………...j
thanks with not disagreeing, i been on about a new king of heaven for some time, its a revelation i had some time ago, i either have realize something about scripture no one has for 2000 yrs or my understanding is nonsense. and yes israel is ruler with God it mean prince's of God and that why jacob got renamed, it says about he who overcomes is given a name no one else knows, and this is referenced for the rider on the write horse, so u can see how i connect the dots from he who overcomes to the child to the rider, all three are said to rule with an iron sceptre and 2 are given an unknown name. i feel it obvious that there will be a new king one day, its just mans assumptions and translating that has obscured it, i hope u have a similar understanding if not that u share what u learned so i can be unlightened.
your in Jesus noblenut

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
When it comes to Jesus, I always refer to Isaiah 9;6 where He is said to be called Everlasting Father, God Almighty, Ruler of Peace, comforter and so much more.

With those valid titles in mind, and keeping in mind what Yahweh has said inthe OT, I believe Jesus, Yeshau is King forever. Yahweh has declared "I am your Husband, and I am your King." For me, since the Word is Yeshua, this refers to Him every time, only because God's prophets do not lie to us… I will not disagree with your understanding for I do not understand Revelation. All blessing and lov in Yeshua...j

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
When it comes to Jesus, I always refer to Isaiah 9;6 where He is said to be called Everlasting Father, God Almighty, Ruler of Peace, comforter and so much more.

With those valid titles in mind, and keeping in mind what Yahweh has said inthe OT, I believe Jesus, Yeshau is King forever. Yahweh has declared "I am your Husband, and I am your King." For me, since the Word is Yeshua, this refers to Him every time, only because God's prophets do not lie to us… I will not disagree with your understanding for I do not understand Revelation. All blessing and lov in Yeshua...j
i agree the Jesus is indeed king forever, but that does not rule out another to rule with him, to be honest i can find no better explanation for the things i have read i rev, if the is a better explanation i hope someone finds it.