Healing ❤️‍🩹 broken heart

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sula

Jun 19, 2021
For healing ❤️‍🩹 broken heart

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
A broken heart is a hard thing to heal. I know what that feels like. I will say a prayer for you.

S

Seeking-Christ

Dear Heavenly Father,

I ask that you will be with all of us in a special way. Human hurt each other, I ask that you will help us make the right choices and keep the pain to the min. I ask that you will help us to forgive and continue walking in love with one another.

In Jesus Name.
Amen.

S

Seeking-Christ

^ I meant to say "Humans". As in "Humans hurt each other".

Sula

Jun 19, 2021
Thank you for all messages and prayers 💞
I’ll be a little more specific, I have being fellowship with my church for almost 21 years . I have being very blessed by discipleship, closer relationship with brethren and we are all like a big family. Last month one family decided to stop congregating with us , but he is a very loved and precious person and he ended causing a lot of division on church and a lot of ppl that I know all those 21 years ending up hurting and confused and following him . He is one of our pastors . And I have being praying a lot because the devil is not playing and I still hope that the Lord will open this family and all those who are under his influence to a sincere repentance and also all others involved in this situation. My heart is broken because of that , seeing our family in Christ being divided and all those lies coming together to cause confusion. please be praying for my church and all pastors and leaders to be able to discern and follow Gods words and obey and repent .
And about my personal relationship, we didn’t ended but we are struggling with a lot of issues . And he doesn’t have the Christian support that I have and now he’s surrounded with only worldly influences and I pray that the Lord guide him and help him to be wise and fear him and stay strong . He lives in another country and we can’t be together for now . That’s why I’m requesting prayers over all those situations and my heart to be where the Lord wants to be . Thank you all of you

S

Seeking-Christ

^ I went through a Church split, and it completely destroyed that Church. I lost all my friends that year. I understand how hard this must be.

Sula

Jun 19, 2021
^ I went through a Church split, and it completely destroyed that Church. I lost all my friends that year. I understand how hard this must be.
Yes , but I’m sure the ones who stayed will be much more strong in their faith , we have to keep looking at Jesus and obeying, we all are in the same sanctification process and we have to help one another to look forward and never give up , and encourage one another and love like Jesus

S

Seeking-Christ

Yes , but I’m sure the ones who stayed will be much more strong in their faith , we have to keep looking at Jesus and obeying, we all are in the same sanctification process and we have to help one another to look forward and never give up , and encourage one another and love like Jesus
I don't know, after the Church went apart, nobody wanted anything to do with each other. So I got no idea if anyone got closer to the Lord or not. But I learned a lot more about the Bible living in Isolation.

Sula

Jun 19, 2021
I don't know, after the Church went apart, nobody wanted anything to do with each other. So I got no idea if anyone got closer to the Lord or not. But I learned a lot more about the Bible living in Isolation.
Oh okay , but isolating is not biblical, sometimes because of some circumstances we ended having no other option for a certain time but like proverbs , Ecclesiastes, Ephesians 4 .. tell us about being together as the body of Christ , to build up one another , encouraging, fellowship is very important. But I understand that sometimes we have circumstances that we can’t be together for sometime, I’ll pray that you find some precious brethren to be around , to help you to grown and seek the Lord and to encourage you 🙏🏻

S

Seeking-Christ

Oh okay , but isolating is not biblical, sometimes because of some circumstances we ended having no other option for a certain time but like proverbs , Ecclesiastes, Ephesians 4 .. tell us about being together as the body of Christ , to build up one another , encouraging, fellowship is very important. But I understand that sometimes we have circumstances that we can’t be together for sometime, I’ll pray that you find some precious brethren to be around , to help you to grown and seek the Lord and to encourage you 🙏🏻
Thank you for the prayer, but I haven't been in a Church like that, since 2001! I am aware of those verses, and I tried to shop around for a Church, and kept coming up empty. Churches around here are like a social club. Your either in or your out. :(

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, touch and heal, Sula's broken heart. Lord please bless Sula, and this prayer request, In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Sula

Jun 19, 2021
Amen 🙏🏻 thank you very much