Your statement was a response to the OP where @pinebeach wrote -
Clearly, @pinebeach was not meaning that there is some doctrine out there that no one, Christian or non-Christian, will ever be sick. @pinebeach seems to be referring to the doctrine that guarantees that everyone who trusts Jesus for healing will be healed, whether Christian or non-Christian.
In that context, your comment -
- implied that "You are quite right regarding healing not being guaranteed to those who are trusting Jesus for it, whether Christian or non-Christian.
The only thing God guarantees to those trusting Jesus for something, is physical death and ultimate justice..."
However, those trusting Jesus for translation at His coming are guaranteed never to die; and those trusting Jesus for mercy are guaranteed that mercy will triumph over the ultimate justice they deserve; and there are other things that God guarantees to those trusting Jesus for them, such as wisdom, rewards for deeds done in His service, authority over demons for those who submit to His authority, etc.
So, I don't think your aphorism was correct.
Well, of course salvation is guaranteed for all believers, but physical healing is not.
PB said "I do not find in the Bible where everyone is guaranteed healing", and I agreed,
so I do not stand corrected but rather confused by your interpretation of what was said.