Healing, Strength & Wisdom for wife

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friend, wife is taking care of baby so she eats late , sleeps late and adjust herself in baby's timing, i see her strugglings and challenges
She is having body ache, and fever. She is feeling unwell and just lying down on bed. Please pray that God touch and heal her quickly, and restore her good health. Also for strength and wisdom , as she is taking the responsibility of baby and entire family. God bless!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I have already posted for you but you to have to call out to him
HUH??

God knows what Levi's family is going through. Levi prays ALL THE TIME...

And this is your very first post, so how could you have "already posted" for him? :unsure:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Friend, wife is taking care of baby so she eats late , sleeps late and adjust herself in baby's timing, i see her strugglings and challenges
She is having body ache, and fever. She is feeling unwell and just lying down on bed. Please pray that God touch and heal her quickly, and restore her good health. Also for strength and wisdom , as she is taking the responsibility of baby and entire family. God bless!
God has a special place in His heart for the love of a mother for her child. You and your family are always in my prayers.

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
Dear Jesus, I ask that you give strength to Levi’s wife, and provide Your abundant wisdom to her.
Please Guide her in her daily activities, walk with her Jesus, and counsel her regarding her responsibilities.
Dear Jesus, lift her up by Your mighty strong arm, please help her. May Your strength be in her arms.
Please touch her Lord Jesus with Healing, Restoration, strength and wisdom by Your Holy Spirit.
Bless her sleeping and waking. Bless her with rejuvenating rest in the season of the children’s schedules. Help her get good quality rest when she can and please minister to her Jesus how to handle everything efficiently so she can have more time for quality restful breaks through the day and night.
Give her Your strength to get through this season in life dear Lord Jesus as she cares for the children.
Thank you for hearing our prayers Jesus, Bless this whole family in Christ Jesus, Amen.

[Sorry if it’s a bit of a ramble, I’m quite tired. Jesus knew what I’m trying to ask. God bless]

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I join my prayers w/the others and when baby goes to sleep, give her a massage w/warm lotion. Also, sounds like she needs a time out (rest). God bless.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
I join my prayers w/the others and when baby goes to sleep, give her a massage w/warm lotion. Also, sounds like she needs a time out (rest). God bless.
And take her out to play in the grass and make her lots of adorable bracelets 0

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, Levi. I’m praying that God will touch your wife with His healing hand, provide comfort and strength for her quick recovery. May He provide wisdom and guidance regarding taking care of this baby as you trust in Him.

FlyingDove

Dec 27, 2017
Hello Levi,
Standing in agreement with your prayer petition for wife's health restoration.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Heavenly Father, help levi85's wife to be well. Restore her strength both physical and spiritual and wisdom in taking care of the baby and whole family. Thank you Lord.

Nickosha

Mar 28, 2016
I know how you atr feeling right now brother. I will be praying for your wife's healing and restoration. God knows your situation right now so just lift it all up to him for he cares for you and your wife. God bless you.