Health

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 26, 2017
Hi,
Can you all please pray for me. I am afraid to sleep, I keep waking up gasping for air, I have in an order for the doctor. I’m thinking maybe sleep apnea but I’m just scared. I’m working on my health snd have many issues. I do trust God, this has just sort of shaken me up a bit.
Thank you all
God Bless

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Hi,
Can you all please pray for me. I am afraid to sleep, I keep waking up gasping for air, I have in an order for the doctor. I’m thinking maybe sleep apnea but I’m just scared. I’m working on my health snd have many issues. I do trust God, this has just sort of shaken me up a bit.
Thank you all
God Bless
Dear Lord,

Please bless Trusting with the knowledge and medical care needed to provide restful sleep and a plan of action towards better health. Please give her peace and ease her anxiety so that she can take all the next steps that are needed.

In Jesus's name (and best wishes to you, Trusting,)

Amen.

P.S. Please keep us posted on how things go.

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Hi,
Thank you all
God Bless
May God touch you and give you relief from your fear, and allow you to rest: in body, spirit and mind. May the Doctor give you the treatment needed to cure (or deal with) your Apnea. I know this is a difficult thing to suffer from.

Dec 26, 2017
Dear Lord,

Please bless Trusting with the knowledge and medical care needed to provide restful sleep and a plan of action towards better health. Please give her peace and ease her anxiety so that she can take all the next steps that are needed.

Amen.

Dear Lord,

Amen.

Thank you so much! I will God Bless!

Dec 26, 2017
May God touch you and give you relief from your fear, and allow you to rest: in body, spirit and mind. May the Doctor give you the treatment needed to cure (or deal with) your Apnea. I know this is a difficult thing to suffer from.
Yes it is! It’s very scary! I know I need to make a lot of healthy changes as well! Thank you!

Dec 26, 2017
Hi all that have prayed, I have received a call I have a sleep study coming up Nov 3rd! Like I stated I know I have to make healthy changes as well! I pray God gives me the strength, and motivation to do those things.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
God commands us not to fear, but to trust in Him. You are completely safe in His hands. He watches over you day and night - He never leaves you side.

Joining the others here in prayer for healing. In Jesus name. Amen!