Heart issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter YouOnlyLiveTwice
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'm coming from a unique perspective of the individual making informed decisions after becoming aware of options.

I don't have the PM option right now either.
Perhaps we can find a way to connect.
I'll post my email address on your profile and just delete it once we connect through email, whenever. I'm just at home working right now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness
Well, @HealthAndHappiness , I can't seem to find the comment button on your profile, so I am not sure how this will work, but anyway, I think you have convinced me that taking the route that you mentioned is the best route, and like @Godsgirl1983 said, wise.