Hello, again! :)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Colinde

Junior Member
Mar 15, 2013
19
0
1
Hello all!

I've been a member here for 3,5 years, but I haven't been active since the end of 2014.
But... now I'm back!! And with more love in my heart for God than I ever had before!

In October I've been on a trip to Israel for a week, and there in Israel, on several places, God touched my soul. I'm very happy to be back here on this wonderful website. But most of all, I'm happy to FEEL the love of Jesus in my heart. I feel like that little sheep who was lost, but Jesus found me! <3

Please forgive me my broken English; my mother tongue is Dutch. Anyway, I hope to talk with you all soon!

Bless you all,

Colinde.