Hello All From the Frozen Midwest

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 4, 2022
Hello All:

I am currently trying to find my faith. I have been a Christian since I was a child. It was always there just I never grasped. I feel like as an adult due to current crissis and health scare that is my own fault due to my running and being influenced by somone I should not have listend to, i am having a come to Jesus moment.

Hope to meet new friends.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg :)

"Yes, we got about six inches of snow and brrrrrrrrr here in Show Me State.
Growing up in Iowa I can remember weeks on end of snow piles and freezing temps."

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Welcome to CC.
----
I remember..the snow storm in Midwest.
- in late 1970's.
----
More of His grace to you..
- On your spiritual journey.

Blessings,

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. There are many interesting people here at CC. Scan the forums to find a thread that interests you then join in on the discussions. You should soon find many friends and good fellowship here.

We look forward to getting to know you. Welcome! May our Heavenly Father bless you and keep you safe. :)

T

tstumf

Welcome to CC! Unusually warm around me. Usually this is our week of -15F to negative-25F temps, today is forecast to be a tropical 53F😆. I find my way into this forum once or twice a day and you will find me in a couple conversations in here undoubtedly. Much like you I came back into my faith recently. I was raised in a Christian home although I’m certain my legitimate belief truely didn’t start till about 13 months ago. Now that I really believe Jesus came into my heart I’m burning with passion for Jesus Christ I’ve never experienced before . The best advice I can give you at the moment is to understand walking in the Christian faith is really Journey and great adventure full of ups and downs, mountain moments and valleys. Just remember Jesus is with you always. Even when you cannot feel him close to you. As you grow in the faith do not get Discouraged if you hit roadblocks because you will which is where God is inviting you to address the roadblocks that have been built between you and him and he wants you to invite him into your life to knock those roadblocks down just as he did to the Jericho walls. Finally remember no matter how your earthly father failed, know that God is Always a Good good father he loves you and adores you his child. God Bless and welcome

C

ChristianTonyB

Hello All:

I am currently trying to find my faith. I have been a Christian since I was a child. It was always there just I never grasped. I feel like as an adult due to current crissis and health scare that is my own fault due to my running and being influenced by somone I should not have listend to, i am having a come to Jesus moment.

Hi. May you find the encouragement and acceptance you are looking for, here.
Summer in Oz at the moment.... I'll try and send some heat your way.
Shalom, Tony B

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I grew up in Michigan, so I know all about the frozen Midwest. I am sure that you will find ample opportunity to meet new friends. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and so glad to have you joining in on the discussions here at CC🙂 I'm in SoCal where 45deg is freezing to me, lol. God bless you and your time here!

Feb 5, 2022
Hello All:

Dear RuthismyHero,
Welcome to the Forum. I am a new member here also.

When we receive the Early Rain of the Spirit and are called out from the world, we all receive a measure of Faith from Christ. It is not our faith, nor does it originate from within us. Faith is a gift from God. If you believe you do not have enough faith, then Christ encourages us to ask for more:

Luke 11:9-13 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? 12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? 13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Faith and understanding (spiritual vision, eyes that can see) are the most precious gifts a person can receive from God. It is what saves us. They are worth more than all the treasures of this world. Seek Christ and His Truth and you will find true treasure.

Prov 2:1-5 My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.

Joe

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Hello All:

reads like the story of mankind Ruthismy. ... God will be faithful to you.