Hello all,

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I don't believe we have ever had a member from your part of the world. Glad to have you join our multi-cultural international community. God bless you as well. Welcome to CC.
 
Hello Wave40, glad to have you here at cc. I hope you'll enjoy you time here. I look forward to posting with you. :cool:


dad0312b7d04cc741c5fadd2eac3e0a6.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hi! Wave :) Welcome to CC :) glad to meet you :) How is it over there in your country? :) I am from Philippines ❤




God bless you ❤
 
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!