Hello, all!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 19, 2021
5
0
1
I created this account some time ago, but never got around to making a post! Hello to everyone here, I'm glad to meet you all and look forward to interacting with you.

Jesus is Lord!

-WoS
 
Hello WoS, welcome to Christian Chat.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.


View attachment 230647

f9a2ae5a8f29c2c1d3728c3a689d8318.gif
 
I created this account some time ago, but never got around to making a post! Hello to everyone here, I'm glad to meet you all and look forward to interacting with you.

Jesus is Lord!

-WoS
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. We too look forward to interacting with you. I believe you will find many interesting people here. Yes, Jesus is Lord!
 
I created this account some time ago, but never got around to making a post! Hello to everyone here, I'm glad to meet you all and look forward to interacting with you.

Jesus is Lord!

-WoS
Glad to finally read your first post and looking forward to the next. Indeed, Jesus is Lord. Good to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.
 
Glad you decided to join in the Forums and fellowship here at CC:) God bless you!