Hello Christians

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lenardzw

Senior Member
Jul 31, 2015
425
22
18
I'm new to this site but I'm loving the blogs (especially) and am keen to engage others in chat rooms. So I am looking forward to meeting and connecting with you all.
 
Glad to have you as a member of our family. I enjoy your blogs and looking forward to your posts and future blog entries. There are two types of peeps on this site, you have forum peeps and chat peeps. Personally, I believe that you can have a more in-depth conversation in the forums as there are often rapid replies depending on the topic, the member, and how the post was written. Welcome to CC.