Hello :D

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

132Sara

Jul 8, 2010
Yeah being the oldest one is not easy, but Im happy with the privilage.. I feel that Im more mature in making decision than my friends who are the youngest on their family... so every single experience is priceless ??????

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
Where do you guys find those cute little hearts?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Yeah being the oldest one is not easy, but Im happy with the privilage.. I feel that Im more mature in making decision than my friends who are the youngest on their family... so every single experience is priceless ������
You have such a good attitude :) Yes, we have many blessings and privileges :) Much better to look at our responsibilities that way than to carry them around as heavy burdens :) You are very wise :D

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
It reminds me of the saying:

Life is ten percent circumstance and ninety percent attitude.
So true!

132Sara

Jul 8, 2010
Yes! We have our own purpose on earth

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You are welcome! I try to always keep a tab open with a heart in a post I can copy as I need it... I have been giving out lots of rep points lately and like to use them there, too :D

Thanks for the rep! There was no name attached so that is to whomever it may concern
:):):)

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

J

James1979Australia

Don't worry we all have our ups and downs. You are on the way up. God bless