Hello! :D

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 16, 2020
Hi Everyone,

So, I joined Christian Chat yesterday and thought I'd introduce myself.
I live in the UK and I've been a Christian since I was around 6 years old though I know that God is still doing a lot of work in my life.
I decided to join the site so I could connect with Christians from around the world and build connections with the body of Christ.

Bethany

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you! I have a long string of shows I watch from the beautful and historical UK. So nice to have you join in the fellowship here and God bless you!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I live in the UK and I've been a Christian since I was around 6 years old though I know that God is still doing a lot of work in my life.
I decided to join the site so I could connect with Christians from around the world and build connections with the body of Christ.

Bethany
Well Welcome to C.Chat Bethany😀.

May God Guide you and Bless you not just in your time here, but throught your very life. Look forward to chatting sometime.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hi Everyone,

Bethany
Hello and Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Bethany and have a wonderful week <3

KBeckman

May 17, 2020
Welcome Brittany! I too am new here, hopefully we can build a friendship.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi Everyone,

Bethany
Connecting with Christians around the world is what happens here on the multi-cultural international site. Glad to have you here as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Bethany
Welcome to CC, dear sister Bethany:) You are now so much more than "just" anybody. You are special to Jesus and to us also. So glad you came.:)