Hello dear friends in Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

lolo4

May 17, 2019
I am a 60 year old Canadian woman with two grown sons. I was raised in a church going family, and my father's side are deeply committed to Christ. I spend most of my time in Mexico, in a small town on the Pacific coast. As difficult as it is at my age, I am working hard to learn Spanish. I have attended Catholic Mass, but, as it is in Spanish, I have difficulty following. Also, although very interesting, I do not understand some of the Mexican traditions within the church.
There are other Canadians and Americans who live in the village, but, I have not found many Christians. Unfortunately, it seems people feel they can talk about their "spiritual life", mostly "new age" beliefs, but many people do not want me to talk about Christianity.
I am delighted to have found this forum. I crave Christian fellowship and have been searching for quite awhile.
I believe all of God's creatures are worthy of respect and compassion, and I am vegetarian working towards becoming completely vegan.
Warm regards, Lolo

Oct 12, 2012
I am a 60 year old Canadian woman with two grown sons. I was raised in a church going family, and my father's side are deeply committed to Christ. I spend most of my time in Mexico, in a small town on the Pacific coast. As difficult as it is at my age, I am working hard to learn Spanish. I have attended Catholic Mass, but, as it is in Spanish, I have difficulty following. Also, although very interesting, I do not understand some of the Mexican traditions within the church.
There are other Canadians and Americans who live in the village, but, I have not found many Christians. Unfortunately, it seems people feel they can talk about their "spiritual life", mostly "new age" beliefs, but many people do not want me to talk about Christianity.
I am delighted to have found this forum. I crave Christian fellowship and have been searching for quite awhile.
I believe all of God's creatures are worthy of respect and compassion, and I am vegetarian working towards becoming completely vegan.
Warm regards, Lolo
Hey Lolo what up? Glad you made it your just in time, welcome to the CC!!
🔥🙏

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Lolo, we are glad that you have joined us here and hope that you find many Christian friends with whom you can have good fellowship.

Just make yourself at home. We look forward to posting with you. Welcome Lolo! :)

PS. Baja Ca. is a very beautiful area.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and so nice to meet you. Join us as we all are learning and growing in Christ, bienvenido y Gloria a Dios!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, Lolo!

So glad you came. What a fascinating background! I would like to hear more, and especially talk about Jesus with you! Definitely can't help you with Spanish, though:confused:

God bless you, dear:)

lolo4

May 17, 2019
Hello Lolo, we are glad that you have joined us here and hope that you find many Christian friends with whom you can have good fellowship.

Just make yourself at home. We look forward to posting with you. Welcome Lolo! :)

PS. Baja Ca. is a very beautiful area.
Thank you, Isny. I am in the province of Jalisco, Mexico. I love it, and I love the people.

G

Godsgirl83

Hello lolo! Welcome to CC! Looking forward to getting to know you through the forums!
Blessings!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Lolo and I hope you make many good friends here :) Blessings and love <3

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome Lolo4! Glad you found us. We encourage you to talk about Christianity with us, but please be forewarned: bacon is on the menu around here. :)

lolo4

May 17, 2019
Welcome Lolo4! Glad you found us. We encourage you to talk about Christianity with us, but please be forewarned: bacon is on the menu around here. :)
Ok, Dino, I am forwarned. As I write this, I am in my son's kitchen. He is preparing beef for dinner tomorrow. sign.