Hello every one, ALL animals do go to heaven,

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
yes all animals go to heaven, there are lots of animals in heaven, :) and you will be able to talk to them,

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
yes all animals go to heaven, there are lots of animals in heaven, :) and you will be able to talk to them,
Do you want to make a biblical case for your position or does this all come from the book of 2 Opinions? Also beyond being a belief to comfort myself with when my pets die (or maybe not since I've killed plenty of insects in my time and a heaven full of dead and prolific insects doesn't sound much like paradise), what practical value can such a discussion have?

K

KlND

In my dreams i've seen my loved ones holding pets and animals in Heaven. It's comforting to me... I believe.

Ilive4Jesus

Apr 30, 2022
There must be animals in Heaven.
Think about it a minute, if Jesus is coming back on a horse.....
Where is He going to get it from?

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
There must be animals in Heaven.
Think about it a minute, if Jesus is coming back on a horse.....
Where is He going to get it from?
From all the discussions that we've seen over the years about this, I think most everyone believes there are animals in heaven. After all, the Bible says that the lion will lie down with the lamb.

The part no one can be sure about (as there doesn't seem to be direct Biblical evidence,) is whether or not the SAME animals that are on earth will also be in heaven, or if it will be all newly created animals.

In other words, will it still be your same beloved Fluffy in heaven as you had on earth, or will God create an entirely new pet for you to love in the afterlife?

This then brings up the question of whether or not animals have souls like humans that can go to heaven, and if so, to what extent would it go?

Is the same mosquito that gave you a stinging welt on your arm going to heaven after it was subsequently squashed?

And will it be there to greet you once again when you get there?

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
even me? joking! i'll see my Madison Square Garden AKC champion black labrador up there along with a yellow lab champion family dog!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
When I get to heaven there are going to be sooooooooo many red wasps looking for me.

MsMediator

Mar 8, 2022
Any creatures we don't like now, we will like them in Heaven....

The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze; their young shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. The nursing child shall play upon the hole of the cobra, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the adder’s den. They shall not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah 11:6–9)

Davidms

Jun 8, 2023
My girlfriend has 2 cats in the her apartment and 6 to 10 strays housed and fed on the patio. Kittens are born regularly there. I can’t take it anymore.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
My girlfriend has 2 cats in the her apartment and 6 to 10 strays housed and fed on the patio. Kittens are born regularly there. I can’t take it anymore.
Howdy David and welcome to the forum.

That's a bit too much. I'm partial to one cat, maybe two.

I'll trade you the wasps I've killed for a couple of cats. What do you think would be a good wasp/cat exchange rate?

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Animals will talk to you, :)
I wonder if any will be like DUDE...WHY DID YOU EAT ME ?
Dogs pee on your stuff and then pretend like they're your best friend. I'm pretty sure most of them exploit that "huh? I don't understand what you're saying?" excuse to the fullest.

Davidms

Jun 8, 2023
Howdy David and welcome to the forum.

That's a bit too much. I'm partial to one cat, maybe two.

I'll trade you the wasps I've killed for a couple of cats. What do you think would be a good wasp/cat exchange rate?
That’s deep. I’d have to pray about that one. I would hope that God would let me work with cows and horses but if it’s his will that I work with wasps and cats so be it.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
That’s deep. I’d have to pray about that one. I would hope that God would let me work with cows and horses but if it’s his will that I work with wasps and cats so be it.
Well if animals go to heaven, there's gonna be a LOT of red wasps looking for me. I'll trade some of them for a couple of your cats.

Actually, you know what? Never mind. Red wasps go to the other place. They have no regard for personal space and they will attack without provocation. They can't go to heaven. They have to go below and torment demons or something.

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
its looks like she needs to work at a animal shelter,