I am looking for good Christian friends and community
Thank you TabinRivCA !!Hi MarcelMorre welcome to CC, nice to meet you! There are many Canadian friends here so have a browse around, jump in and meet some cool fellow believersGod bless you and your endeavors!
Welcome MarcelMorre to Christian Chat. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. I hope you meet some Christian friends and enjoy the forum discussions.I am looking for good Christian friends and community
Amen!! Thank you for your words!!Welcome MarcelMorre to Christian Chat. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. I hope you meet some Christian friends and enjoy the forum discussions.
(KJV Revelation 22:14) "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."
Welcome MMI am looking for good Christian friends and community
WelcomeHi Everyone! I'm new to this community and looking to make new friends.
You have come to the right place. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.I am looking for good Christian friends and community
Hi Everyone! I'm new to this community and looking to make new friends.
Glad to have you onboard with us too. Welcome to CC.