Hello Everyone - Trying to return to the church

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 15, 2019
Hi

I am Sam, and i am trying to return back to the church again. Unfortunately i took a wrong path and thought i was transgender, and ended up making some life changing decisions relating to that which i now regret. I am now trying to rebuild my life both as a christian and a man, and i'm hoping that people will be welcoming and forgiving of the mistakes that i have made in my past.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome, TR. May the Lord bless you and give you peace. Trust in Him for all your needs, and give Him all your concerns.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Yes SIR, you are welcome here. Don't we all have regrets from our pasts, yes. Glad you joined CC, God bless!

Aug 15, 2019
Thank you, i appreciate all the lovely comments. it gives me a positive base to move forward from

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Sam and be blessed <3

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to CC. :) This topic is much more appropriate for the Family forum..

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi

I am Sam, and i am trying to return back to the church again. Unfortunately i took a wrong path and thought i was transgender, and ended up making some life changing decisions relating to that which i now regret. I am now trying to rebuild my life both as a christian and a man, and i'm hoping that people will be welcoming and forgiving of the mistakes that i have made in my past.
You are welcome here, Sam. We love you very much. Life is so short. All that really matters is that we have accepted Jesus into our hearts and are prepared for eternity. God is the Master Builder and Rebuilder too. PTL!

2 Corinthians
5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
5:18 And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
5:21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.