Hello everyone

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DKristine

New member
Jul 22, 2018
11
16
3
I am Kristine from the Philippines. I am here because I want to join in a community that will help me grow in my faith. I have been lost for a time. But God had called me back. I Thank JESUS, my God and Savior for His boundless love and grace. Nice to meet you all
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hi DKristine, Welcome to CC, glad to have you here with us. Hope to see you around the forums :) we have a few Filipino here already and we’re glad that you’ve joined the Filipino family here!

Blessings ❤️A8DFD73F-4711-4E04-B447-EE8001F93E52.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: DKristine
I am Kristine from the Philippines. I am here because I want to join in a community that will help me grow in my faith. I have been lost for a time. But God had called me back. I Thank JESUS, my God and Savior for His boundless love and grace. Nice to meet you all

There are a lot of peeps from the Philippines here so you should feel right at home. This site can definitely help you grow in faith with prayer, support and encouragement. We all were lost once but now we have been found. I thank Jesus everyday too and so do many others. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.
 
Hi! Kumusta kapatid :) Welcome sa Christian Chat :)


Good morning Kabayan :)




God bless you ❤
 
There are a lot of peeps from the Philippines here so you should feel right at home. This site can definitely help you grow in faith with prayer, support and encouragement. We all were lost once but now we have been found. I thank Jesus everyday too and so do many others. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.


Thank you so much for such a warm welcome. :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hello Kristine, welcome to CC, glad to have you here. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

7060.gif


43787deb00637a6c146bf6d79105d177.gif