Hello, everyone..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 6, 2018
πŸ‘‹πŸΏ , New and seeking devout friends.. πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’β£οΈ

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Hey newbie, welcome. It wasn't long ago, I started here. I hope you enjoy it here, lots of lovely, kindhearted and witty brothers and sisters. It can get snarly in some threads but there is also much to learn in some of the heated debates. So proceed with a pep in your font, like i see you are already doing, and you should get along splendidly. God Bless you and yours.

R

RodB65

O Dude123, ... Greetings and welcome from the Junior Welcoming Committee. Members of our staff and the senior welcoming committee will be along shortly to greet you as well.

I extend the right hand of fellowship to you and hope you find many friends here.

Coffee is brewing...

β˜•πŸ˜ƒ

Dec 6, 2018
O Dude123, ... Greetings and welcome from the Junior Welcoming Committee. Members of our staff and the senior welcoming committee will be along shortly to greet you as well.

I extend the right hand of fellowship to you and hope you find many friends here.

Coffee is brewing...

β˜•πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Thanks muchπŸ’“

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Welcome to CC πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’›

I hope you will like it here :)

God bless you ❀

S

Sherril

Welcome to Christian Chat O_Dude....love in Christ Sherril..:) 44079054_1921623657913207_2252392660906016768_n.jpg

Dec 6, 2018
Welcome to Christian Chat O_Dude....love in Christ Sherril..:) View attachment 191668
Thanks @Sherril
Much love
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Dec 9, 2018
Hey newbie, welcome. It wasn't long ago, I started here. I hope you enjoy it here, lots of lovely, kindhearted and witty brothers and sisters. It can get snarly in some threads but there is also much to learn in some of the heated debates. So proceed with a pep in your font, like i see you are already doing, and you should get along splendidly. God Bless you and yours.
Yeah, what >> she << said!! :D Hello O_Dude123, welcome to CChat!! :)