Hello everyone!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Natasha91

Apr 27, 2019
Hello from beautiful North Carolina!
I've actually been using this site for a couple months now, but thought I would formally say hello... It's been so encouraging to meet brothers and sisters from around the world and fellowship with everyone. So, a little about me: I come from a musical background and ministry heritage, but I personally am currently working on a degree in Nursing and Global studies. My dream is to work as an international nurse missionary one day, Lord willing.
Anyway, I wish everyone the best and may God bless you!

T

tasha66

Hey Natasha! I'm a health care professional too from Down Under, though I'm not a student. Have been in health care now for oh...35 years - yikes! How time flies!!
Great to have you here. I look forward to hearing about your studies and we'll hopefully have some interesting chats in the future.
Cheers! :)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Natasha, yes North Carolina is beautiful! Here, we have both the mountains and the ocean! Also, my wife is a retired RN who worked many years on the cardiac unit at a local hospital.

It's great to have you join us at Christian Chat. Hope you find many friends and good fellowship.

P.S. We had a long, warm summer here in N. C. didn't we. The cool weather this week has been refreshing. Best wishes with your studies. :)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
I've actually been using this site for a couple months now, but thought I would formally say hello... It's been so encouraging to meet brothers and sisters from around the world and fellowship with everyone. So, a little about me: I come from a musical background and ministry heritage, but I personally am currently working on a degree in Nursing and Global studies. My dream is to work as an international nurse missionary one day, Lord willing.
Natasha, welcome officially then to C.C. 😀!
I'm so glad that God placed it in your heart to go for such a novel calling (international nurse / missionary), that is very cool! If it be his will, I pray that is what you will do. If not, wh as tevee else he has in store for your life will be awesome and make use of that helpful heart of yours.
Again, officially, Welcome to C.C.!🙂

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
I'm so glad that God placed it in your heart to go for such a novel calling (international nurse / missionary), that is very cool! If it be his will, I pray that is what you will do. If not, wh as tevee else he has in store for your life will be awesome and make use of that helpful heart of yours.
Not novel, but Nobel calling (not sure why spell check changed it , but missed it before sending, sorry about that).

oyster67

May 24, 2014
So nice to have you aboard! Welcome, sister Natacha:)

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Welcome to the Clown Car...........er I mean Christian Chat, Natasha! :ROFL::cool:

Natasha91

Apr 27, 2019
Hey Natasha! I'm a health care professional too from Down Under, though I'm not a student. Have been in health care now for oh...35 years - yikes! How time flies!!
Great to have you here. I look forward to hearing about your studies and we'll hopefully have some interesting chats in the future.
Cheers! :)
Wow, 35 years?? That's amazing. I've been working in healthcare for the past 14 years, but I'm sure I could learn a lot from you. I would love to talk with you sometime! :)

Natasha91

Apr 27, 2019
Hello Natasha, yes North Carolina is beautiful! Here, we have both the mountains and the ocean! Also, my wife is a retired RN who worked many years on the cardiac unit at a local hospital.

It's great to have you join us at Christian Chat. Hope you find many friends and good fellowship.

P.S. We had a long, warm summer here in N. C. didn't we. The cool weather this week has been refreshing. Best wishes with your studies. :)
Thank you, nice to meet a fellow Tarheel! Yes, we have so much natural beauty here. I've been blessed to have lived in almost every region of NC. Also, that's wonderful that your wife is a nurse! It was a nice summer, though we must agree to disagree about this week's cold snap... Haha, I'll take the 100 deg heat anytime! P.S. How did you fare during Florence and Dorian?

Natasha91

Apr 27, 2019
Thank you! I appreciate your kind words. Hopefully one day I can go to Africa, as I've always wanted to, but if not, I will strive to serve Him no matter where He places me. May God bless you too!