Hello Everyone!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LatiVani

Mar 2, 2020
Hi everybody, I'm new on here, I hope to make new friends, God bless you all.

E

EliBeth

Hello, LatiVani. 🙂 Welcome to Christian Chat. I hope that your time here is helpful to you in your walk with Christ. Keep your eyes on Him, for He is the Prize. Nothing in all of creation compares to having a relationship with the Creator. He is Good above all else. Be well, Friend!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
A warm Christian welcome to you, sister LatiVani.:) May God bless you with many new friends and an ever closer walk with Him.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Hey LatiVani , Welcome and God Bless, You're off to a great start .. Your name reminded me of one of those yummy coffee thingy drinks

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome dear sister and have a blessed march <3

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Welcome to CC, LatiVani! Hope to see you posting in the forums! ;)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and welcome to CC. I'm sure you will enjoy this site and make friends, God bless you!

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Hello! Good morning 😊 Welcome to CC sis 😊 I'll see you around the forums 😊

God bless you ❤

Mar 4, 2020
It been a blessing to have cc community in my life welcome. As Christ welcome his children with the word as we praise his name. Enjoy🤗

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Ok, to add to the mounds of Welcomes... Welcome to C.Chat😃!

There is a little bit of everything here:Comedy hour (oh wait, I'm on, guess it's starting, lol), Bible Forums, General Chat (The Chat Thread), thought provoking threads, games, and did I mention the comedy hour🤔?
Anyway, a little something in different areas. And, if you don't find it you have the ability to create your own thread and get it started!
May God Bless you with a great many things here along your C.Chat journey🤠!