Y
YunisPavale
Guest
Hi! I'm Eunice. People call me "Nice", but I prefer you to call me Eunice.
Hope y'all doing great! Have a blessed Sunday! 
Yeah. remember you! thank youHi Eunice. We already met. Nice to have you here!![]()
Hey, Eunice.Hi! I'm Eunice. People call me "Nice", but I prefer you to call me Eunice.Hope y'all doing great! Have a blessed Sunday!
![]()
Hey. Thank youHey, Eunice.
Thanks for the blessing, and a blessed Sunday to you as well.
You are welcomeHi! I'm Eunice. People call me "Nice", but I prefer you to call me Eunice.Hope y'all doing great! Have a blessed Sunday!
![]()
WelcomeHi! I'm Eunice. People call me "Nice", but I prefer you to call me Eunice.Hope y'all doing great! Have a blessed Sunday!
![]()
Thank you.Glad you are joining us Eunice, have a wonderful day!
Hi DeuteronomyHello Eunice (@YunisPavale), welcome to CChat! We're glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us, and thank you for the blessing
God bless you too!!
~Deut
1 Thessalonians 523 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.
Yeah. Saw your name too.I think I seen your name on the chat app !
i am addicted so i always on line when it working lolYeah. Saw your name too.Blessings!
lol. Like to stay on chat app coz I'm learning English. I have met good Christians too. Loving iti am addicted so i always on line when it working lol
yes some are noce there. not all... so take care..lol. Like to stay on chat app coz I'm learning English. I have met good Christians too. Loving it![]()
Haha.. Noted! thanks for your adviceyes some are noce there. not all... so take care..
especially dont chat to me there. i too busy flirting to be nice.. ! LOL