yes watch out for those type of men lolHaha.. Noted! thanks for your advice![]()
yes watch out for those type of men lolHaha.. Noted! thanks for your advice![]()
Yup. I'm being careful. God bless youyes watch out for those type of men lol
you niceHi! I'm Eunice. People call me "Nice", but I prefer you to call me Eunice.Hope y'all doing great! Have a blessed Sunday!
![]()
Yeah, and It was terrible.Welcome to CC, Eunice.
I watched a video on Negros Occidental/Sipalay, it got really hammered by Odette. Will the government in PH help their people move their homes to higher ground to be safer from future flood events? Ours in Oz tend not to. The same people in a big town near where I live seem to get flooded year in year out, I don't know how they can put up with it. They're obviously tougher than me.
It's a good idea to check out people's profiles. Sometimes you can get a feel for what they are like via who they are following, besides their posts.
Shalom.
Welcome to CC!Hi! I'm Eunice. People call me "Nice", but I prefer you to call me Eunice.Hope y'all doing great! Have a blessed Sunday!
![]()
Thank you Mel85. God bless you tooWelcome to CC!
We are glad to have you join us
God bless you.![]()
Hi! I'm Eunice. People call me "Nice", but I prefer you to call me Eunice.Hope y'all doing great! Have a blessed Sunday!
![]()
i too busy flirting to be nice..
Thank you oyster67Thank you!
Welcome to CC, sister E.![]()
welcome to CC family YunisThank you oyster67God bless you brother.