Hello Everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

earlybird

Aug 13, 2013
Hi everyone good to meet you all. It's so nice to be arount other believers. I am interested in learning about Daniel. I have a hard time understanding it. Is there a topic area already created about it? Thanks

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I am interested in learning about Daniel. Is there a topic area already created about it? Thanks
You can do a search to explore topics on specific subject matters, or by member name .:).
See the little magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner of the page? Click that, and
a small app opens. Type in a key word, such as Daniel. For threads with that word in the title,
in the next line, check Search titles only. You can search for different things a number of ways
which you will likely get the hang of over time. Good luck!

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to our fellowship. There are currently several active threads about Daniel in the Bible Discussion Forum. Daniel is a very interesting book. We are glad you have joined us. :)

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Hi everyone good to meet you all. It's so nice to be arount other believers. I am interested in learning about Daniel. I have a hard time understanding it. Is there a topic area already created about it? Thanks
hi & welcome to cc hope you found a new joy here for the new year. i can tell you this: if you are filled with the Holy Spirit you have Him to help you understand any book in the Bible.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Welcome

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I am interested in learning about Daniel. I have a hard time understanding it. Is there a topic area already created about it? Thanks
I count over 180 threads on Daniel

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
HI and welcome to the discussions here at CC! I hope you enjoy browsing the Threads and that you find what you're looking for. God bless you and your family and have a blessed Happy New Year✨🎉

JPPT1974

May 16, 2015
East TN
Hope you enjoy it on here. God bless you and welcome. Happy New Year 2024!

earlybird

Aug 13, 2013
You can do a search to explore topics on specific subject matters, or by member name .:).
See the little magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner of the page? Click that, and
a small app opens. Type in a key word, such as Daniel. For threads with that word in the title,
in the next line, check Search titles only. You can search for different things a number of ways
which you will likely get the hang of over time. Good luck!
Thanks Magenta, I did the search by clicking the magnifying glass. I read a few things about Daniel. A lot of it was opinions. However, the little bit I did read was good. I'll keep reading more. I was looking for something more solid like a chart, outline, or a graph of each chapter.

earlybird

Aug 13, 2013
Hello and welcome to our fellowship. There are currently several active threads about Daniel in the Bible Discussion Forum. Daniel is a very interesting book. We are glad you have joined us. :)
Hello Isny, thank you for the warm welcome. I have not gone to the Bible Discussion Forum yet, but I will certainly go there learn more especially about Daniel.

earlybird

Aug 13, 2013
hi & welcome to cc hope you found a new joy here for the new year. i can tell you this: if you are filled with the Holy Spirit you have Him to help you understand any book in the Bible.
Hello Karlon, thanks for the welcome and your kind words of encouragement, blessings. I pray that I do understand more of Daniel.

earlybird

Aug 13, 2013