Hello everyone.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 23, 2024
I am looking to find more christian friends to help me follow god's commandments better. I have issues being a proper christian because of the people i've been around, and need some godly individuals to talk to.

have a good day. :)

SunshineGirl

Jan 6, 2024
England
Welcome to Christian Chat 😊
It is very hard these days to find Christian friends but I pray you find some on here 🥰🙏

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
Friendly.png
"I am glad you showed up, and I hope you find a spiritual consciousness
to be your guiding 'light'.
In today's restless society leaves all of us with great challenges.
I have learned my spiritual consciousness being of great value,"
'Thank God'

312830101_2220757881418061_3721517152136640541_n - Copy - Copy - Copy (3) - Copy - Copy - Copy...jpg :)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to our fellowship. Look through the forums here to find an interesting discussion to join and soon you should have many new Christian friends. May our Heavenly Father bless you in this new year. :)

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I am looking to find more christian friends to help me follow god's commandments better. I have issues being a proper christian because of the people i've been around, and need some godly individuals to talk to.

Welcome. You also need to study God's word to find out what your salvation really does for you. You already have in Christ the power to live in a way that pleases God. It is not you and never will be. It is Jesus in you. When He is doing the living, you will have love, joy, peace, goodness, faithfulness, kindness, self control, patience and gentleness flowing through you like a river. You will not have to try. I suggest that you look at the first two chapters of Ephesians. You will find there what the sacrifice of Jesus and His resurrection have done for you. I did a study a while ago. It was "In Christ I have......." It was most encouraging. If we can forget about ourselves and focus on Jesus, our lives will be much more fulfilling and sin will be much less of a problem. We have the victory in Christ. Often, we just don't realise it.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia

God bless you Brother.
Yes there are some bad examples around.
I have found out the hard way.
And learnt not to look for examples to follow.
In my little world, the best ones have gone to glory.
So I need to make sure I am being a good example.
😇

JPPT1974

May 16, 2015
East TN
Hope you enjoy your stay on here. God bless and keep you. Welcome here. As don't be shy. Feel free to post! Joshua 24:15!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
HI welcome to you, ABeliever, nice the Lord led you to CC!!! There's lots of ears here that will hear, lol and encourage along the way. We're here for each other so jump in a Thread when you're ready. Have a blessed New Year & may He give you many new Christian friends🙏✨

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I believe that God has steered you to the right place. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

YWPMI

Mar 31, 2021
Midwest, USA
www.YWPMI.com
Welcome, welcome welcome!!! This is a really active and fun Christian chat site. Over time, you will get to know the who's who and the what's what about us all. Some folk may be challenging, others may be quiet but fun! You don't have to post, but it's just nice to get to know everyone by their posts. God sees and knows ALL. THAT we CAN count on. Just enjoy! (((HUGS)))

oyster67

May 24, 2014

Glad to meet you, brother!
Welcome to CC! :)(y):coffee: