Hello everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 10, 2024
I am new to this site. I would like to make Christian friends and hopefully meet older Christians.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
How can I connect with people here?
The best way initially is to get involved in ongoing threads so people get a sense of who you are.
If apologetics appeals to you, the Bible Discussion Forum is a hopping place. Some can't stand the heat.
In that case, there is always the singles forum, and others like miscellaneous, family, prayer, or poetry.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
067e2acc9e3f1e23bdb14288aa06f717 (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png

"Older may be better suited for some...:unsure: at my age not many are as active as they should be."...:)

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
How can I connect with people here?
Hi Penny, welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)

@Magenta has described the best way to start connecting with other members and I concur. Once you make 20 (or 25?) posts, and receive something like 5 likes, you will also be able to start/create a private message and connect with individuals and/or small groups that way (via the "Start Conversation" button), so keep on posting!

I look forward to seeing you/talking with you out on the other boards too :giggle:

God bless you!!

~Deuteronomy (David)
1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Once you make 20 (or 25?) posts, and receive something like 5 likes, you will also be able to start/create a private message and connect with individuals and/or small groups that way (via the "Start Conversation" button), so keep on posting!
Since the platform change in 2018, I believe a person has to donate to the site before they can initiate conversations, although if anybody else starts a conversation with them, the newcomer can participate :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am new to this site. I would like to make Christian friends and hopefully meet older Christians.
I am sure that you will have ample opportunity to make Christian friends and meet older Christians. I am 69 years old so I may qualify as an older Christian. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi glad you are joining the fellowship, Penny! It's very easy to make friends, as you get involved in the topics you want to respond to. Wishing you many good friends, God bless & keep you🙏🌹