Hello fellow brethren.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

maximuspreacher

New member
Aug 2, 2019
3
3
3
Hello , I am Nche Louis Nde, 34 years. Born again on the 14 April 2010. Psychologist and a Bible teacher. Single and never married. I am fluent in English and French. I am in the United Arab Emirates.
 

Attachments

  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello Louis, we are glad to have another member here from the UAE. The Strait of Hormuz has been in the news now for some time. Hope you live in a safe place. We look forward to hearing from you. Welcome. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Thank you very much. It is not easy to fully exercise faith over here, but by the leading of the Holy Ghost, I managed to preach from one individual to the other and by and by many are touched.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TabinRivCA
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. (Mark 16:15)

gZUEsGR.jpg
 
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. I am in agreement our Heavenly Father protect you w/mighty angels wherever you are, in Jesus' Name, Amen