Hello! From Brasil!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 23, 2021
Brasil
Hello Everybody! Have a nice day (here is daytime)
i'm Brazilian and im a new convert, i became a Christian just 6 months ago.
It's nice to be part of the comunity.
Hope i can make good friendships here!

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Davi Mota, welcome to Christian Chat. There are some very interesting people here so you should soon have many friends, especially the musicians here. Look through the Christian Music Forum to find an interesting thread and join in on the discussion or start your own thread. May God bless. :)

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Welcome to CC.
---
I was in Brazil..some years ago.
- Short trip.
---
More of His grace to you..
- On your spiritual journey.

Blessings,

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg :)
"I hope you come learn and know the joy of accepting Christ in your life."
And, thank you for sharing a profile pic!

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Prise the Lord I hope you can make virtual friends here too as well as friends in real time, fellowship is important for new christians but can be difficult ... the Lord will lead you.

Welcome ... :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and praise God for leading here to CC! This is a good place to be to be introduced to many Christian issues and also a bit of cheer. Hope to see you around the Forums, God bless & keep you!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Glad to have you as part of our community. I believe that you will have ample opportunity to make good friendships here on this site. Congrats on becoming a Christian. Welcome to CC.