Hello from Georgia!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dailybread

Senior Member
Jan 7, 2018
140
4
0
Hi everyone! I'm Kyle and I'm looking forward to meeting new people on here! I hope that you all are doing well :)
 
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
 
Now you've done it! Reminded me of my favourite singer.

[video=youtube;yZceOIAh1i0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZceOIAh1i0[/video]
 
Hello Kyle, welcome to Christian Chat :) I hope you enjoy your time with us!

19759.gif



Don't be shy :D There are many forums to post in to help
us get to know you, and vice versa :) God bless you
❤

God_Bless_You_Always_Fl.jpg
​
​
 
Plenty of new people for you to meet here Kyle. Hope that you're doing well also. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.
 
Hi Kyle and welcome. Hope your new year is getting off the ground in good shape. Hope to see you in some of the forums..............God Bless............Stan
 
Hi! Kyle :) nice name :) Welcome to CC brother :) I hope you will like it here :)


Yep!thanks! Praise God! And I hope you are doing well too :)

Happy New year!



God bless you ❤