I am wondering if anyone would like to read the Bible together
Welcome to CC.I am wondering if anyone would like to read the Bible together
North Carolina also? That makes the three of us!Welcome to CC.
You may want to take some time to get to know others first. Many would not attempt to chat off the site with a new user. And not everyone who is here has honest intentions. Learning who has a good reputation and perhaps even similar doctrine may make for a better time.
Also, I'm from NC as well.![]()
I am wondering if anyone would like to read the Bible together
There is an ongoing thread where each member can chose to post the next verse and leave a comment. There is a lot of discussion of the bible in the Bible Discussion Forum but please be advised that unfortunately the discussion gets a little heated and there are several very opinionated members who will emphatically state that they are right and you are wrong. Personally, I would rathe be happy than to hurt someone in trying to prove that my point of view is the right one but that's just me. Glad to have you onboard with us and I am looking forward to your posts. Welcome to CC.I am wondering if anyone would like to read the Bible together