Hello from Oregon USA

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Eagle05

Aug 8, 2021
Portland, OR
My name is Mandy, I am 15 years old, and I live near the crazy city of Portland. My parents are Christians, and I've been going to church since I was born because of it. I personally became a born-again Christian at age 13, but now that I'm 15 I'm starting to do things I shouldn't be doing (see my post in the teen chat section).
I'm here just to talk to other Christians and to get support on the way I should be a living.
And I hope all of you are having a wonderful day.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Mandy, welcome to Christian Chat. We are so glad to have you join our fellowship here and hope you find all the support you are looking for. God bless you and your family. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
My name is Mandy, I am 15 years old, and I live near the crazy city of Portland. My parents are Christians, and I've been going to church since I was born because of it. I personally became a born-again Christian at age 13, but now that I'm 15 I'm starting to do things I shouldn't be doing (see my post in the teen chat section).
I'm here just to talk to other Christians and to get support on the way I should be a living.
Glad to have you join us Mandy and hope that you are having a wonderful day too. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and so glad the Lord led you to CC:) I'm sure you will find many good people here who will be glad to respond and mentor you on your Christian walk. God bless and keep you always!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hi Mandy and Welcome to Christian Chat😀!

First off, my condolences on living near Portland😀. But even better, praise be to God on being a Christian.

May God Bless you and your family and may God Bless you to find the good support here you seek. There are also fun threads here as well, if you decide you want some good clean fun.
Many Blessings to upon.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
I hope you find good fellowship here.