Hello from South Korea

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hakins

New member
Feb 18, 2019
6
17
3
South Korea
www.youtube.com
Hello! I'm new here and wondering if there's anyone who's going similar path as me!:)

I'm just a Korean christian young guy who loves playin with camera, taking pictures and videos.
Few years ago, God gave me a vision to use the talent I have to spread His message and help unreached nations
through digital media!

So from last year, I've been saving money to travel as many unreached nations I can to preach gospel, share Jesus's love, capture all the
moments with my camera and direct some short videos about their nation and visually represent God's message I received through the prayers about these nations. For right now, I've been to Tibet, India and Pakistan!

--> This is a video I made for India and Pakistan :) give it a watch!


Anyways, the point of this thread is. I'm wondering if there's any friend who likes doing photography and videography and actually,
does or want to use this talent for the ministry of Gospel. If so, let's have a chat! I'm eager to share the thoughts and visions together
and get to know about people who goes similar path as me!

Thanks for reading, God bless you all !


 
Hello! I'm new here and wondering if there's anyone who's going similar path as me!:)

I'm just a Korean christian young guy who loves playin with camera, taking pictures and videos.
Few years ago, God gave me a vision to use the talent I have to spread His message and help unreached nations
through digital media!

So from last year, I've been saving money to travel as many unreached nations I can to preach gospel, share Jesus's love, capture all the
moments with my camera and direct some short videos about their nation and visually represent God's message I received through the prayers about these nations. For right now, I've been to Tibet, India and Pakistan!

--> This is a video I made for India and Pakistan :) give it a watch!


Anyways, the point of this thread is. I'm wondering if there's any friend who likes doing photography and videography and actually,
does or want to use this talent for the ministry of Gospel. If so, let's have a chat! I'm eager to share the thoughts and visions together
and get to know about people who goes similar path as me!

Thanks for reading, God bless you all !


Hakins, what up?? Come on in to the forums and check it out. Welcome to the CC!!! 🤩🌟👌
 
Hello! I'm new here and wondering if there's anyone who's going similar path as me!:)

I'm just a Korean christian young guy who loves playin with camera, taking pictures and videos.
Few years ago, God gave me a vision to use the talent I have to spread His message and help unreached nations
through digital media!

So from last year, I've been saving money to travel as many unreached nations I can to preach gospel, share Jesus's love, capture all the
moments with my camera and direct some short videos about their nation and visually represent God's message I received through the prayers about these nations. For right now, I've been to Tibet, India and Pakistan!

--> This is a video I made for India and Pakistan :) give it a watch!


Anyways, the point of this thread is. I'm wondering if there's any friend who likes doing photography and videography and actually,
does or want to use this talent for the ministry of Gospel. If so, let's have a chat! I'm eager to share the thoughts and visions together
and get to know about people who goes similar path as me!

Thanks for reading, God bless you all !

That’s awesome! Welcome to CC! I miss Korea. Continue to serve God and reach many.
 
Hello Hakins!
Welcome to Christian Chat. You are very talented Hakins. God can use you to spread his love to others. There are other photographers here who enjoy their cameras and who would like to chat with you. Greetings!

P. S. I like your dog!:)




.
 
Hello! I'm new here and wondering if there's anyone who's going similar path as me!:)

I'm just a Korean christian young guy who loves playin with camera, taking pictures and videos.
Few years ago, God gave me a vision to use the talent I have to spread His message and help unreached nations
through digital media!

So from last year, I've been saving money to travel as many unreached nations I can to preach gospel, share Jesus's love, capture all the
moments with my camera and direct some short videos about their nation and visually represent God's message I received through the prayers about these nations. For right now, I've been to Tibet, India and Pakistan!

--> This is a video I made for India and Pakistan :) give it a watch!


Anyways, the point of this thread is. I'm wondering if there's any friend who likes doing photography and videography and actually,
does or want to use this talent for the ministry of Gospel. If so, let's have a chat! I'm eager to share the thoughts and visions together
and get to know about people who goes similar path as me!

Thanks for reading, God bless you all !

Actually, there are a few members that are proficient in photography and videography so perhaps they will reach out to you. It does seem that you are well traveled. I enjoy traveling too but most of my travel has been within the continental US. I am sure that you are acutely aware that there are those in your home country that may not have heard of the gospel as well as the other countries you may be considering going to in your ministry. Something to consider anyway. God gave me a vision too years ago but I have already[ accomplished that purpose, with the grace of God, and for Him all of the glory. Glad to have you as a member of our multi-cultural international community. Looking forward to your posts. Welcome to CC.
 
Hello, Hakins, you "play" with cameras like a pro. I've been to Seoul many times and got to learn a few words in your language, like annyonghaseyo , kahmsahamnidah, kahkahtooseyo, annyonghashimnikah, and not many more. The language is very difficult for us.

Welcome to Christian Chat I hope God will bless your work.
 
Actually, there are a few members that are proficient in photography and videography so perhaps they will reach out to you. It does seem that you are well traveled. I enjoy traveling too but most of my travel has been within the continental US. I am sure that you are acutely aware that there are those in your home country that may not have heard of the gospel as well as the other countries you may be considering going to in your ministry. Something to consider anyway. God gave me a vision too years ago but I have already[ accomplished that purpose, with the grace of God, and for Him all of the glory. Glad to have you as a member of our multi-cultural international community. Looking forward to your posts. Welcome to CC.
Thank you! Glad to hear that there's some people who's in my type of field in this community!
 
Hello, Hakins, you "play" with cameras like a pro. I've been to Seoul many times and got to learn a few words in your language, like annyonghaseyo , kahmsahamnidah, kahkahtooseyo, annyonghashimnikah, and not many more. The language is very difficult for us.

Welcome to Christian Chat I hope God will bless your work.
Hahah it is very different from English language :) God bless you too Marcelo!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and Isny
welcometocc9p.png