Hello From Tennessee!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Happy to have you join us. While stationed at Ft. Campbell, KY in 1979-1983 I lived in Clarksville, TN. Beautiful state. My wife wants us to relocate to the Gatlinburg area sometime later this year or early next year. It also has helped our decision that Tennessee has no state income tax just as Florida does not where we currently live in Clearwater which is adjacent to Tampa / St.. Petersburg. My wife misses the change of seasons. Enjoys winter too but as long as it is not too harsh. Tennessee winters are just right, Some cold days, a little snow and then time for spring. I hope this site is as much a blessing to you as it has for me through the years. Welcome to CC.

Feb 28, 2016
if a desire or a conscience/wake-up-call/conviction, comes upon you, 'ETC'., don't ignore it, but 'PLEASE' do your research,
and especially PRAY with all of your heart before making a 'MOVE/COMMITMENT', knowing for sure in your Spirit 'IF'
this is God's Will', and not just a whim or self-desire'...
this is a great part of a Christian's growing/cross-roads journey: we must learn how to choose the right-roads
for God's Will - this is the beginning of our 'giving-up- our own 'will' and obeying Him...

Apr 21, 2020
Happy to have you join us. While stationed at Ft. Campbell, KY in 1979-1983 I lived in Clarksville, TN. Beautiful state. My wife wants us to relocate to the Gatlinburg area sometime later this year or early next year. It also has helped our decision that Tennessee has no state income tax just as Florida does not where we currently live in Clearwater which is adjacent to Tampa / St.. Petersburg. My wife misses the change of seasons. Enjoys winter too but as long as it is not too harsh. Tennessee winters are just right, Some cold days, a little snow and then time for spring. I hope this site is as much a blessing to you as it has for me through the years. Welcome to CC.
Thank you! and it is nice here! Actually came down from WI, a couple of years ago, We had the worst winters up there, but its nice to be where the Lord needs us to be! And also Sir. Salutes* thank you for your service

Apr 21, 2020
if a desire or a conscience/wake-up-call/conviction, comes upon you, 'ETC'., don't ignore it, but 'PLEASE' do your research,
and especially PRAY with all of your heart before making a 'MOVE/COMMITMENT', knowing for sure in your Spirit 'IF'
this is God's Will', and not just a whim or self-desire'...
this is a great part of a Christian's growing/cross-roads journey: we must learn how to choose the right-roads
for God's Will - this is the beginning of our 'giving-up- our own 'will' and obeying Him...
I was just asking for if he could help me find the right one, He told me before that I would get married, I just want to make sure its the right one,

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Thank you! and it is nice here! Actually came down from WI, a couple of years ago, We had the worst winters up there, but its nice to be where the Lord needs us to be! And also Sir. Salutes* thank you for your service
Thank you kind sir. I grew up in Michigan and lived in Maine also so I know about the worse winters. Being where the Lord needs you to be as you have stated is a spiritual insight. God Bless You.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Im a Sales associate from Lowes store, Nice to meet ya all! new here XD
My wife and I were just in Lowes today. Scored a toilet seat, a plunger and some Draino. Wife got some plants. She likes to grow stuff. Got a dolly too. Love that store.

Apr 21, 2020
My wife and I were just in Lowes today. Scored a toilet seat, a plunger and some Draino. Wife got some plants. She likes to grow stuff. Got a dolly too. Love that store.
you're welcome! and Sweet! My only regret was that I should have applied at Lowes when I first got down here, but ultimately, its one giant Plan. its one heck of a job, but I love it, some of the best coworkers and customers! Cant complain!

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Greetings from Georgia Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and welcome to the fellowship here. Hope to see you over at the forums here, something for everyone. God bless you!