Hello from Vancouver, Canada! Shan is here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shan888

Oct 10, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm Shan... I've been a Christian for about 16 years now. I live in Vancouver, Canada and I am non-denominational :) ... I was invited to this site by an awesome member here :D Thank you M!

How's everyone doing?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello, Shan, so glad you could make it! :)

:)

shan888

Oct 10, 2020
Thank you for the warm and colorful welcome Magenta!!!! So happy to be here!!

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Shan, we are glad that you have joined us here at Christian Chat.

Your city, Vancouver, is a great place because it is located so close to Whistler, the best area anywhere for skiing and farther up the Cariboo Hwy at 100 Mile House is the best snowmobiling. But I have not yet had "high tea" in Victoria. lol

There are several members here at CC who live in Vancouver. Hope you find many friends and good fellowship here. Welcome, Shan! :)

shan888

Oct 10, 2020
Hi Isny, thank you for welcoming me!

That makes two of us, I have also not had "high tea" in Victoria yet hahaha, but I do love Whistler as well. :) I'm so pleased that you know so much about Vancouver and I'm delighted to hear that there are others here also from this area, that's wonderful!

I look forward to seeing you around the discussions as well! :)

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm Shan... I've been a Christian for about 16 years now. I live in Vancouver, Canada and I am non-denominational :) ... I was invited to this site by an awesome member here :D Thank you M!

How's everyone doing?
Welcome Shan.... God bless you and I hope you enjoy your time here.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you Shan and glad to have you joining in the Forums with us:) God bless you!

oyster67

May 24, 2014

How's everyone doing?
Doin' pretty good, brother Shan!:) Great to have you aboard. I am non-denom also. (Don't tell my bishop, though;))

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

How's everyone doing?
There are several peeps from your area that are members so you should feel right at home. I believe that I know the member that you are referring too and she is indeed awesome. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018

How's everyone doing?
Hi Shan, welcome. I am very good thanks. And hope you too. 🙏🔥

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019

How's everyone doing?
Hello Shan888 and Welcome to Christ Chat!
May God continue to lead your life, as he has in leading you here through your *M"ysterous friend...M....🤔wonder who that could be😄.

shan888

Oct 10, 2020
Hello everyone, thank you for the awesome responses and such a warm welcome! I got a bit caught up with work and post-thanksgiving catchup so been away for a few days! I was pleasantly surprized to see so many awesome messages. Also, tt was really funny watching some of you guess who "M" is hahaha! Yes, she is super awesome! :D

Thank you once again! Bless you!