Hello guys as a Christian Do you ever believe in DREAM ???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ekhe

Mar 10, 2018
The other day I had a weird dream and that dream really distract my entire normal life till now and it will go on distracting me untill I find out the answer.. my dream goes like this..." One evangelist told me to give my life to CHRIST so that I will be successful in whatever I'm doing. He insist me to go the front and pray for me but i refused. again my mom crying loudly and insisting me to go to the front but I refused again...but after sometime I started crying and started rolling on the ground wanting to go to the front ...as a result my mom still weeping pull me up and took me near the entrance of the church but still I refused though in my heart I really wanted to go " so i couldn't make it through the entrance of the church gate......I don't know what to do I'm in dilemma right now
Honestly speaking before I really don't believe in dream but this dream keeps on distracting me and always in my mind though I tried to forget away..

Friends any suggestions, solution or even a short prayer from your side comments please I need your help
This is not a make up dream story it is true and it really happened to me just two days back.
I'm new here and This is the main reason why I join this christianchat.com

Sorry if my English grammatical is not up to your level..

U

Ugly

I suggest not asking strangers that you have no idea what their beliefs are. I Always tell people asking about dreams to pray about it, not ask strangers. You're asking for trouble asking random people.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
If a single dream is constantly nagging you, its doing it for a reason

I would just say move forward seek Christ above all things and press ahead even when you dont want to, With God,
a lot of times a person must do things that are outside their comfort zone
but the result always has its purpose and rewards in the end.

I don't know you personally but i can say this though, you're being called

Ekhe

Mar 10, 2018
Thanks for the comment ugly
My desire to get clue for what I'm searching for took me to this far thinking that someone will help me anyway I do agree with your view point and thanks for the valuable suggestion

Ekhe

Mar 10, 2018
GOOWZ Thanks for the encouragement

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The other day I had a weird dream and that dream really distract my entire normal life till now and it will go on distracting me untill I find out the answer.. my dream goes like this...
Your dream may be God speaking to you, and it may not. It sounds to me like in the dream you are being called to repentance and faith in Jesus. Are you a Christian? Have you accepted Jesus' sacrifice for your sins? Do you believe in His resurrection?

B

Bella37

The other day I had a weird dream and that dream really distract my entire normal life till now and it will go on distracting me untill I find out the answer.. my dream goes like this..." One evangelist told me to give my life to CHRIST so that I will be successful in whatever I'm doing. He insist me to go the front and pray for me but i refused. again my mom crying loudly and insisting me to go to the front but I refused again...but after sometime I started crying and started rolling on the ground wanting to go to the front ...as a result my mom still weeping pull me up and took me near the entrance of the church but still I refused though in my heart I really wanted to go " so i couldn't make it through the entrance of the church gate......I don't know what to do I'm in dilemma right now
Honestly speaking before I really don't believe in dream but this dream keeps on distracting me and always in my mind though I tried to forget away..

Friends any suggestions, solution or even a short prayer from your side comments please I need your help
This is not a make up dream story it is true and it really happened to me just two days back.

Hi, to me the answer is quite clear, you need to repent for, something, or somethings, so what ever is stopping you from repenting, please to take to GOD is prayer. Then deal with what ever you need to, repent with all your heart, & then you will fully receive all GOD has planned for you, as HE fills you with HIS HOLY Spirit to guide your step's in your life. Amen & Amen!

The LORDS will be done!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo :) <><<

Dan58

Nov 13, 2013
I doubt your dream is inspired by God... Dreams are often our subconscious mind wondering, perhaps you feel guilty because your mom wants you to make a decision for Christ? No evangelist would tell you to give your life to Christ or insist on it. That is a personal decision that must emanate from every individuals own heart. And making a choice for Christ is no guarantee you'll be successful in whatever you do. I would not be guided by this dream or feel pressured to respond to what it suggest you do. Make your choices according to what you think and feel are correct for you, and not because characters in a dream are insisting and crying for you to do what they want... jmo

B

Bella37

I doubt your dream is inspired by God... Dreams are often our subconscious mind wondering, perhaps you feel guilty because your mom wants you to make a decision for Christ? No evangelist would tell you to give your life to Christ or insist on it. That is a personal decision that must emanate from every individuals own heart. And making a choice for Christ is no guarantee you'll be successful in whatever you do. I would not be guided by this dream or feel pressured to respond to what it suggest you do. Make your choices according to what you think and feel are correct for you, and not because characters in a dream are insisting and crying for you to do what they want... jmo
Dan58 You are no different to any of us who care to respond to this Ladies request? You are giving advise too? What about the Disciples that are anointed to lead the unsaved to the LORD? You do not know how many people have been praying for Ekhe to be saved. Who's talking about us here being Evangelists?, you have a BIG Lion for an Avatar, why are trying to make yourself look better than anyone else? Only JESUS is the Lion of Judah, you are not JESUS!

GOD says in HIS Word that HE has no favourites, you come across to me, as thinking you are better than us? We all are GODS children, & supposed to be humble, loving, & kind, if we have Bible knowledge, then its not to go around putting others opinions down, by telling this lady not to take notice of anyone but your, advise.

THE HOLY SPIRIT is the one that leads us, not you. We all are here to care & help if we can, its up to GOD & Ekhe.

D

Depleted

Thanks for the comment ugly
My desire to get clue for what I'm searching for took me to this far thinking that someone will help me anyway I do agree with your view point and thanks for the valuable suggestion
Why were you supposed to go to the front? Why didn't you go? And if it's all about being successful in everything you do? Then, yeah, that's nothing more than one of my flying dreams. Fun while it lasted, but I woke up.

D

Depleted

Actually the evangelist didn't say to give his life to Christ. He said go up front to be successful in everything you do. This dream has nothing to do with Christ.

D

Depleted

Dan58 You are no different to any of us who care to respond to this Ladies request? You are giving advise too? What about the Disciples that are anointed to lead the unsaved to the LORD? You do not know how many people have been praying for Ekhe to be saved. Who's talking about us here being Evangelists?, you have a BIG Lion for an Avatar, why are trying to make yourself look better than anyone else? Only JESUS is the Lion of Judah, you are not JESUS!

GOD says in HIS Word that HE has no favourites, you come across to me, as thinking you are better than us? We all are GODS children, & supposed to be humble, loving, & kind, if we have Bible knowledge, then its not to go around putting others opinions down, by telling this lady not to take notice of anyone but your, advise.

THE HOLY SPIRIT is the one that leads us, not you. We all are here to care & help if we can, its up to GOD & Ekhe.

Try reading better. He's not a lady. He's a guy. And the evangelist did not give him an altar call. The evangelist gave him a prosperity call. A fortune cookie "prophecy."

Feb 28, 2016
if Jesus wants you, He will personally guide you where He wants you to go,
believe this dear one..

Ekhe

Mar 10, 2018
Thanks guys... each and everyone of your opinion are really means to me I I've learned a lot things from you guys, now i know what to do and what not to.... Thanks a lot.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Thanks guys... each and everyone of your opinion are really means to me I I've learned a lot things from you guys, now i know what to do and what not to.... Thanks a lot.
dreams can have important messages too-- they are all through the Bible as such. but, the guy said you should be saved "so you can be successful"? that's not why we follow Jesus-- that's using the Gospel to gain something besides what the will of god might be. Success in being a Christian means loving God, loving life, and loving all people equally, including ourselves in a humble love, loving and honoring God's presence in ourselves too, then we can share this better. We aren't here to just "soak up the sun" but, to share the light!

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012

your avatar made me think of this movie-- silly in places, but, also moving--

[video=youtube;OtmUkB296XI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtmUkB296XI&amp;t=2s[/video]

B

Bella37

Try reading better. He's not a lady. He's a guy. And the evangelist did not give him an altar call. The evangelist gave him a prosperity call. A fortune cookie "prophecy.

Ok sorry, my mistake!

Love & Hugs!

I am very unwell, & have Chronic pain, the pain medication, & lack of sleep, probably made me see things the wrong way.

GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

B

Bella37

Sorry Dan58 please forgive me! I think I should not have commented, it was my pain talking if you know what I mean!

GOD BLESS ALWAYS!

Peace Be With You! :)

B

Bella37

your avatar made me think of this movie-- silly in places, but, also moving--

[video=youtube;OtmUkB296XI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtmUkB296XI&amp;t=2s[/video]
Thank you for that, I suppose 2 wrongs don't make a right!

GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012

[video=youtube;ZKxFL90qajM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxFL90qajM[/video]