Hello guys!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

sakhana02

Feb 10, 2019
Japan
Hello guys,

I’m very new here. Hope to be able to talk to someone who loves Jesus. 🙂

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Hello guys,

Welcome aboard CC sakhana :)

I hope you have a great number of talks in CC that will bless you in many ways (y)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to CC. :)

I see you have 2 threads in this forum and 1 in singles, introducing yourself. You don't need to make more than one introductory thread. :)

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, Sakhana02. All of us here love Jesus J. I hope you find this forum helpful and encouraging. Blessings!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Hello guys,

Please tell us all about life in Japan.....fascinating.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello guys,

Hi Sakhana welcome to CC, glad you are here to fellowship with us!

See you around the forums!